I am 24 years old, Since 3 months, Often like every month Ive been suffering with mouth ulcers when I eat something spicy like pickles etc. But only once it was very much severe and painful and I got rid of it with some medicines anyhow. I wanna know the reason whether it's because of vitamin deficiency. No signs of fever or body pains when I get. Just mouth ulcers causing little pain.

In case you are sure that spices cause these ulcer then totally avoid spicy food for some time and see if the ulcers come again if you start having spices. Avoid spices if that helps. If still persists then try to consult a dentist.
Kindly consult a dentist in person for further suggestion. We need more investigations to decide upon treatment. You may need coronoplasty (smoothen teeth edges) along with t. Rebagen 10, morning one tab & one at night for 5 days, c. Becosules 5 cap, for five days in the morning after meals. Hexigel ointment on the area of ulcer. Rinse your mouth thoroughly with a mouth wash after every meals. You may consult me in person. Dental tips: - visit a dentist every six months. Scrub gently to clean your tongue with a tongue cleaner. Floss all your teeth inter dentally & brush twice daily, morning & night, up & down short vertical. Strokes, with ultra-soft bristles, indicator brush.