I'm having pain in throat and in between the chest ,I smoke daily 4 to 5 and I drink 4 times week, I'm having .once I had drunk whisky from that day I'm having this pain .I'm having doubt of it may be throat cancer pls help me with it.

Having a pain in your chest can be scary. It does not always mean that you are having a heart attack. There can be many other causes, including Other heart problems, such as angina Panic attacks Digestive problems, such as heartburn or esophagus disorders Sore muscles Lung diseases, such as pneumonia, pleurisy, or pulmonary embolism Costochondritis - an inflammation of joints in your chest Some of these problems can be serious. Get immediate medical care if you have chest pain that does not go away, crushing pain or pressure in the chest, or chest pain along with nausea, sweating, dizziness or shortness of breath. Treatment depends on the cause of the pain. Smoking puts you at a higher risk of heart diseases and heart diseases can very well present he typically as throat pain or stomach pain on left arm pain or even back pain so it's very important that you undergo a cardiac evaluation including ECG 2D echo cardiography and routine blood tests if all these are normal then you can go for a stress test like TMT once we rule out the heart then you can consult an ENT surgeon to check for any masses for cancer.