Acne Removal Treatment
Fairness & De-Pigmentation
Anti Ageing Treatment
Laser Hair Reduction
Patient Review Highlights
I found the answers provided by the Kaya Skin Clinic to be very helpful, knowledgeable, practical, well-reasoned and professional. Very helpful answer may it help me
I found the answers provided by the Kaya Skin Clinic to be sensible. Share feedback in your own words...
I found the answers provided by the Kaya Skin Clinic to be knowledgeable. Thanks for advice.
I found the answers provided by the Kaya Skin Clinic to be very helpful. Thank u vry much
Kaya Skin Clinic provides answers that are knowledgeable and practical. i need more help
I found the answers provided by the Kaya Skin Clinic to be very helpful. Thnxx doctor...
I found the answers provided by the Kaya Skin Clinic to be very helpful. thank you.
I found the answers provided by the Kaya Skin Clinic to be very helpful. Thank you
I found the answers provided by the Kaya Skin Clinic to be very helpful. Thanq sir
I found the answers provided by the Kaya Skin Clinic to be well-reasoned. Thanks
I found the answers provided by the Kaya Skin Clinic to be knowledgeable. Thanks
I used to suffer on pimple problem which is no longer. I had so many scars on my face caused by pimples. Day after day its decreasing still a few are there. Solution please.
Dear sir / madam, Mera previous 2 month se khujli (itch) h private part ke niche aur iske liye hum IT-MAC 100 MG CAPSULES V lete hai, par jab jab ye capsules lete hai to 100% thik v ho jata hai par jaisa hi ye capsules lena band karta hai to fir 4 se 5 din me ho jata hai itching isliye please kuchh advice de jis se immediately think ho aur fir next time nahin ho .please reply sir Ji / madam Ji as soon as possible.
Hello, there are several boils appear on my leg and thigh, they have disappear after some days and new one comes, I'm taking Augmentin 625 duo from a week and now boils are reducing but not completely going, please prescribe me something to get rid from them completely.
I have black spot as well as pimples on my back. I used scar removal cream for 4 month but didn't see any changes. What should I do?
Im having heavy head lice and on repeated combing ,its not being relieved and it is leading to severe hair fall can you please suggest me a shampoo or a cream.
I am a female. Aged 21. Living in kolkata, WB. Problems are Itching and allergic reactions in hand and leg. Mostly in the leg and thigh region. Heavy itching. After itching it is spreading. Please help me with medicine.
Itching spread to all over the body. So, please suggest me what type Lotion & soap should be used to reduce itching.
I am a 19 year old boy from Kanpur. I've been facing dandruff problem since a long time. Kindly assist me with a treatment solution in order to get rid of it.
I have moles on my body, on chest and shoulders. I consulted a near by doctor, he said these moles are normal, no need to worry, but it won't go. He said moles are permanent. But after 1 year I realized that moles on my body are increasing in number. I got a couple of moles even on my back now. So, is it still normal? Why my moles are increasing in months? Is it ok to ignore? Or is something serious?
I was having ache due to which I got little bit scars. I did treatment and got rid of ache and scars but do to access of treatment my face gets blush. When I talk face gets blush, when little bit heat comes across face it gets blush, when I sit, suddenly face gets blush.
My skin is very dry I tried various facewash but it waz useless now I wash my face with simple water but still it is very dry can you please suggest any lotion or cream or any other thing like any natural thing or home remedy.
Sir, when ever I do hair dye my head and mustache parts starts etching for many days. I have tried all types of hair dye but results are same. Is there any deficiency in my blood. Thankyou.
I had a skin tag removed from my vagina about 3 weeks ago. Now it looks like my vagina has been butchered and you can see my insides. How long does it take for a vagina to reshape and go back to looking norm?
I am suffering from fungal infection around my genital and on thigh area. I have gone to doctor, I have taken medicines and used anti fungal creams, it worked but the infection is recurring. It happened at least 3 times now. It's been a couple months. Please suggest good treatment.
Unwanted hair is a major issue for many young people. Shaving or waxing the hair is tedious process, and can also be painful at times. Due to its many benefits, laser hair removal has become very popular amongst youngsters. In many cases, after three to eight sessions, permanent hair loss is observed. Recent years have seen an increase in the number of laser hair removal procedures performed.
What is the theory behind laser hair removal?
Laser technology is based on highly concentrated rays. These rays are concentrated on a specific part of your skin from where you wish to remove the hair. The highly concentrated light is directed to particular hair follicles in order to remove them. Although, permanent results or results that last a lifetime are never guaranteed, cases have been observed wherein after a few sessions, complete hair loss is observed Many types of laser removal procedures are available, among these, Neodymium YAG, diode, alexandrite, and intense pulsed light sources are well known.
In kaya, the doctor decides the area to be lased and gives the readings but the service is performed by trained beauty therapists.
Why should you choose laser hair removal?
Unwanted hair on your face, underarms, legs, arms or any other area can be easily removed using this procedure. Laser hair removal procedures offer you with a healthy and smooth skin free of unwanted hair. The laser used for hair removal target dark and bristly hairs without damaging the surrounding areas. Known for its speed, laser hair procedure has the ability to treat small areas in approximately one minute and less. These small areas include the upper lip region.
How long does it take?
Laser removal method is performed by skilled doctors. The doctors need to decide how many days and sittings will it take to get the procedure done depending upon the growth of hair in that specific area and also how much area of your skin is to be covered. Once the procedure is done, one may need to get it done in few years again depending upon the regrowth of hair on his/her body.
Rarely it may cause skin discolouration and mild burns if not done under the right guidance of the doctor.
Laser hair treatment is effective and comparatively more efficient on people who have light skin and dark hair. Generally, laser hair surgeries are done to remove unwanted hair on back, face, chest, neck, bikini area, shoulders, upper lip, chin etc. For successful results, one should get this procedure performed by a skilled doctor. If not done properly, it will leave marks/scars and damage your body.
Acne scars are not just embarrassing, but in some cases are painful as well. However, with these below mentioned derma treatments you can easily get rid of these scars.
- Derma rollers: Derma rollers are small rollers that contain dozens of needles 0.25 mm in diameter and up to 2 mm in length. They reach the papillary dermis of the skin (deeper than the lasers and peels). Derma roller rips the fibrous connections intergrown by scars and strongly stimulates the healing processes, that is, the collection of macrophage and growth factors. The results are visible six weeks after the treatment. They are especially suitable to people with darker complexion.
- Laser Treatment: A dermatologist is the best option if the acne scars don’t reduce or fade away with time. Collagen is one of the building blocks of your skin and is an essential protein. Fractionated laser is a new technology that can smooth the surface of your skin and promote new collagen formation. Laser treatment can obliterate the scar and help smooth skin to form in its place instead. Filler injections help fill any indentation resulting from deeper acne scars. The only drawback to this is that fillers need to be re done after every 6 months or so as it gets reabsorbed over time into the skin.
- Time heals all wounds: Patience is very important when you want to see scars fade away. Newly formed blood vessels, few weeks after the scar is formed, nourish the skin. Most scars in their early stages look pink for this reason. Collagen starts forming months later and fills in the injuries on the skin. Fat cells and skin are destroyed in cystic acne; so for the scars to vanish completely, it might take a year or more.
- Prevention Tips: The best preventive method for scar formation is not to squeeze pimple. Popping a pimple leads to deeper infiltration of bacteria and pus. This damages the collagen further. A common skin care myth is that Vitamin E helps scars in healing faster. Contrary to prior belief, direct application of Vitamin E on a scar might hinder the healing process instead of facilitating it.
- Use a sunscreen: Use a sunscreen with a high SPF over 30. The middle of the day is the worst time to step out in the sun. Reapply the sunscreen every two hours, if you sweat profusely.