Find numerous Dermatologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Dermatologists with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Dermatologists online in nashik. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Kaya Skin Clinic
Laser Hair Removal
Mole Removal Procedure
Skin Care Treatment
Skin Diseases Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Wart Removal Technique
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Stretch Marks Treatment
Tattoo Removal Procedure
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Liver Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Kaya Skin ClinicYour feedback matters!
Patient Review Highlights
Enter question for yourself or anybody else. For e. G. I am 25years old male and have blackheads on my face. What should I do?
Sir my face has tanned due to sun exposure, please provide me medicines for getting fair skin, please help me to get glowing skin in less time.
Mujhe kamar me gilti hai aur touch karne par pain hota hai. Mujhe kamar se lekar pair tak pain ho raha hai. Mujhe kya karna chahiye.
How to get rid of acne? i am so irritated with pimples I don't know what to do I consulted doctor I took medicine but still no difference. Please tell me what should I do to get rid of it?
I am from rajasthan I am living in pune from last 5 months. I don't know why my skin getting dark and dull. Pls give me some ways from I can get clear skin like before.
My skin looks dark n unhealthy. Means some blackheads n white heads wht to do to get a smooth n soft skin?
I am 20 years old. I had very clear skin I never got acne n pimples .but since I took ipill for the first time I started getting pimples and acne on my face .i think due to ipill it caused. I want my clear skin back please help.
I am 22 year old I have so skin problem I got redness in my skin and after that I got black and brown patches over there what should I do for cure it permanently is there any treatment.
I have been suffering a major problem of white hair and hairfall from past 6 years and its continuing still. Every time I cut my hair I have to die it.
Ayurveda is a system of medicine that is based on natural herbs and lifestyle changes. It is a holistic method that focuses on rooting out the cause rather than just focusing on the symptoms. This system of medicine is completely natural; hence there are no side effects.
If you wish to keep your skin healthy, then here are some ayurvedic tips to do that:
- Include nuts and seeds: It is very important that you include seeds and nuts in your diet; they contain Omega-3 fatty acids, which are essential for the body. These foods also help in preventing 'Vata' imbalance in the body and provide good content of healthy fats.
- Include vegetables: Include vegetables like cabbage, broccoli and carrots in your diet as they provide the body with essential nutrients. They contain antioxidants and trace elements such as zinc and folate that enhance your wellbeing.
- Tea: Consume green tea as it helps in boosting metabolism and improving your skin health. Add spices,such as ginger if you are affected by cold and cough, as it helps in alleviating the symptoms. It helps in improving the health of your skin.
- Exercise: You should exercise on a regular basis as it has multiple health benefits. It increases muscle mass in the body and helps maintain optimal weight levels. It also increases blood circulation in the body which is good for your skin. You can do a workout of basic yoga postures to avail the benefits of exercise.
- Meditate: Meditation has been shown to reduce stress levels in the body which is directly linked with skin health. Too much stress may lead to increased production of free radicals in the body, thus leading to skin damage. You may start off with basic breathing exercises, gradually moving on to other techniques such as mindfulness meditation.
- Sleep: Sleep is essential for good skin health as it revitalizes the body. You need to aim for at least six hours of sleep to reap its benefits.