I am Dr. Mohammad Mehmood Ahmed Dialectologist and Gastroenterologist.
Today I want to teach you what is the importance of balanced diet in diabetes . Doctor will tell you that the best way to stay nourished while you have diabetes is to eat balanced diet. What’s a balanced diet? A diet consisting of variety items from all the recommended food groups in the right conditions and qualities.
How does it translate a real-life setting? Give yourself a large amount of non-starchy vegetables. There are many kinds to choose from like Spanish, carrot, cucumber, mushrooms and peppers. Fill half of your plate with fruit and vegetables. Eat whole grain protein and fat free or no fat dairy products. Drink a glass of fat free milk with your maize. Focus on carbohydrates, sugar and starch or both carbohydrates. The total amount of carbohydrates you eat is more important for blood glucose control than this source.
When you look at your plate , vegetables should fill up 1/2 of your plate and starchy foods such as whole grain, Beans, peas and should fill up one quarter of plate. Meats, poultry or fish should fill up the remaining quarter.
For any more details , you may reach out to me through Lybrate.
Doctor in Dr. Mehmood Clinic Masjid Fatehpuri
Treatment Of Acne/Pimples
Weight Loss Treatment
Treatment of Headaches
Treatment of Fever
Treatment of Hair Fall
Treatment of Red Eyes
Treatment of Pain
Treatment of Masturbation Addiction
Treatment of Hair Loss
Treatment & Management of Cold
Treatment of Stomach Pain
Treatment of Body Weakness
Treatment of Female Hair Loss
Treatment of Dandruff
Prevention & Treatment of Diabetes
Treatment of Itching
Treatment of Greying Hair
Treatment of Sleeping Problems
Treatment of Erection Problems
Treatment Of Acne Scars
Submit a review for Dr. Mehmood Clinic Masjid FatehpuriYour feedback matters!
Patient Review Highlights
I am suffering from cold and cough from last 3 days. Pain in throat due to tonsils. Dry cough. Freeze Nose. Please suggest.
My mother have high blood pressure problem for almost last 4 year. In the beginning she was recommended by a DMC doctor Ludhiana to consume olmin 20. But from the last one year she faced more problem so the doctor suggested us to take olmesar A 40. This medicine also suit her. Now I want to ask you an alternative medicine as it's cost more. Please suggest me a tablet that suites her at normal coast. Thanks.
He is having gas problem all the time during entire day. And also have stomach problem like irregular pooping, pooping more than once a day and it feels like pressure but can't poop out.
Period khtm hone ke Agle din Maine sex kiya or first time sex kiya to sperm bhar nikal gya or jab maine seconds time sex kiya to Halka sa pani ki trah under gir gya to Kya pregnancy ho sakta hai.
I have high blood pressure and cholesterol levels. My left kidney got operated before 27 years for hydronephrosis. Its functions at lesser rate. Gallbladder is removed due to large stone. I have gas and acidity problems. I have high palpitations. I have very disturbed sleeping habits. I want to know how to monitor my BP. Which is the best machine to measure my BP. Fearful n disturbing dreams are the obstructing cause of sleepless nights. How do I control it.
Dear doctor, I am 23 years old l have got a kidney stone in my left abdomen so kindly recommend me how to cure this issue both medical and homeopathy.
During the winter season, cold is very easy to catch. However, here are some effective ways with which, you can beat the winter cold:
- Dress in layers. Clothing needs to be of common materials that can keep you warm and channel sweat. Silk and cotton are great decisions.
- Pick your game and fitness clothing carefully so that you do not risk hypothermia – i.e. a body temperature that sinks a lot outside – nor should it be too warm.
- Ensure you have your gloves, cap, and good quality shoes on in chilly climate, as warmth escapes through the body's furthest points.
- Cold weather food
- Icy immunity boosters are great to battle colds and flus. These build up resistance by giving more access to vegetables and organic product in this season.
- Vitamins and minerals are natures' own immunity boosters and help avoid illness.
- Ginger, chili, garlic and turmeric have characteristics that are hostile to disease-containing bacteria. Zinc and Vitamin C are great icy preventers as well.
- Get into juicing and blend organic products, vegetables and fruits.
- Moderate cooking is another incredible approach to intake the healthy properties of vegetables in this season.
- Begin your day by changing your breakfast to a hot porridge sprinkled with cinnamon, granola and berries. Hot breakfast keeps you warm from within, discharges the bad bacteria and gives you energy. If in a rush, try oats. This formula is easy and healthy.
- Cold germs can hit you in case you do not wash your hands, or clean out your nose.
- Always carry hankies and clean your nose when you sneeze to ensure your nose remains dry.
- Make a point to discard the utilised cloth filled with bacteria as quickly as time allows. The key here is to not touch your eyes or nose, and to quickly use a hand sanitiser so that you keep away from germs.
- Wash your hands regularly. Get a hand sanitiser additionally and utilise it whenever you sneeze or touch something you have sneezed on.
- Beyond any doubt, you need to avoid germs by rinsing with Listerine or any other similar mouthwash.
- Watch your drink
- Begin your day with a glass of water with lemon. Carry a water bottle with yourself throughout the day and keep yourself hydrated. Winters can make you feel like you are not thirsty, so make sure you drink at least six glasses of water each day.
- Dry air, dried out bodies and frosty germs do not blend well and you will probably get a bug by not drinking enough. Hot dairy beverages are enticing; however, not as good as plain water.
- Avoid liquor as it does not blend with cool climate and your veins become larger. In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!