My uncle is 75 years old diabetic patient last 9 years. His latest blood report is Random sugar is 74.8,creatinine is 2.9,uric acid is 6.3,ESR is 66, Haemoglobin is9. 9,serum urea is 48.1 but last 4 years he suffering from constipation problem. When he takes medicine than his stool is clear means 5 or 6 times a day otherwise it is not .Please say why it is happen and also say How to control this?

My uncle is 75 years old diabetic patient last 9 years. H...
Use herbal medicine. give him kutaj ghanwati 2 tablet twice daily after food for 45days.
Creatinine too high. Contact Nephrologist immediately.
Constipation may be due to decreased intake of fluids, fibre,fruits and veggies along with lack of exercise as wellas diabetic gastroparesis. Medication for constipation will cause you to become dependent on it.