Lybrate Logo
Get the App
For Doctors
Book Appointment
Ask a Question
Plan my Surgery
Health Feed
Facebook Icon
Twitter Icon
Telegram Icon
Linkedin Icon
Health Query

23Age 23 Male, Partial rectal prolapse since 6 years. Diagnosed by 3 doctors. All suggest different surgery. 1. Wire wind around anus. 2. Rubber band.(i couldn't understand) 3. MIPS (Minimal invasive. Surgery) stapling of rectal wall. I can't understand what to go for. I have fear of recurrence of the problem even after surgery as it happens in rectal surgeries. Please suggest a permanent or if not so the most appropriate method. Pls help me. I am as living in a hell due to this problem.* colonoscopy was normal * no bleeding in motion * no piles or such as I have been diagnosed .Haven't undergone any surgery yet. This problem happened to me because of constipation and exerting pressure while defecating. However now I do not constipation at all. No current medications, but I took some ayurvedic medicine, and some allopathic medicines prescribed by gastroenterologist but to no relief. One I remember was fybogel, other was a tablet for gas as I had seen on net.

1Doctor Answered
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.
Book appointment with top doctors for Constipation treatment
View fees, clinic timings and reviews

Ask a free question

Get FREE multiple opinions from Doctors

posted anonymously
Pristyn Care Banner
Treatment Enquiry
Get treatment costs, find best hospitals/clinics and know other details