I am a 20 years old women .I had pcos and I took treatment for it ,doctor prescribed me krimson 35 and at the end of the cycle I had unprotected sex and it ended up in pregnancy and later we decided to abort it and so we took tablets for it. Then report came to be Complete abortion. But,after few weeks my periods became irregular and so the doctor prescribed me krimson 35 again and at the end of the cycle I had unprotected sex but we used pull-out method to avoid pregnancy and I had my regular period before 7 days but from the fifth day of my last menstrual I am having brown discharge and vaginal bleeding accompanied by lower abdominal pain. When we had pregnancy test ,it shows negative but I personally need to know what could be the cause of this discharge and bleeding with pain. Is it a pregnancy symptom.

I am a 20 years old women .I had pcos and I took treatmen...
Hello, menstrual disorder is caused due to stress, anxiety,depression, malnutrition,anaemia, over exertion, Pcod, thyroidism ,results in  ,delayed, painful,excess & frequent blood flow during menstruation. * Tk, plenty of water to hydrate yourself ,to eliminate toxins & to dilute your blood to establish your flow by regulating metabolism to absorb neutrients to nourish your body.  * go for meditation to reduce your stress, anxiety to calm your nerve to ease your stress, improving Oxygen volume in blood in order, to establish your smooth flow, improving haemoglobin level. * your diet be simple, non- irritant, easily digestible on time to maintain your digestion, avoiding gastric disorder. * Tk, Apple, carrots,cheese, milk,banana, papaya, pomegranate, spinach,almonds, walnuts to improve your haemoglobin to release your flow, timely. * Tk, Homoeo medicine, gentle & rapid in action with no adverse effect, thereof. @ Pulsatilla 200-6 pills, thrice. @ Sepia200 -6 pills, thrice. * Ensure, sound sleep in d night for at least 7 hrs. * Avoid, caffiene,junkfood, dust,smoke, exertion > Your feedback will highly b appreciated for further, follow up. Tk,care, homeopathy can stand as a reliable friend in need.