My Dear Doctors, Please I'm in a confused state of mind. Please tell me clearly. If one's weight is lost due to chronic anxiety or confusion or stress or depression, it will affect fat metabolism. So which cholesterol will increase and which cholesterol will decrease? HDL and LDL. If you clear my doubt, definitely I can focus on my work in a perfect manner.

My Dear Doctors,
Please I'm in a confused state of mind. ...
Stress, anxiety, depression will all affect to increase bad cholesterol and decrease good cholesterol. Exercise, a good diet, proper sleep and emotional stability will go a long way to mitigate the effects.
My Dear Doctors,
Dear Raghu K, i have repeatedly answered that you need not know these details. It is for doctors to decide after studying fat metabolism. This is not the ONLY doubt that you have. Once it is cleared, you will start worrying about something-else and get confused. So, take treatment for anxiety, depression and stress and focus on your work. There are antidepressants which increase weight also.