I have daughter of 18 months. My tsh level was high in pregnancy. And advised thyroxine sodium 75 mcg, but I did not take medicine after delivery. And not repeated test after delivery. Is it important to check thyroid level now.

I have daughter of 18 months. My tsh level was high in pr...
normally after delivery there is no need to take thyroxine tablets because the levels of thyroid comes back to normal state & it can pass on to baby through milk of mother. get tested for total thyroid profile & if TSH is on borderline & thyroid is low, do not take thyroxine because low thyroid on borderline gets corrected by modifications in lifestyle- eating right, exercise & low stress.