I am male 42. I am diabetic for last 10 years. I also suffer from GERD for which my doctor has prescribed Sompraz L, once daily, empty stomach. I have been taking it for the last 4 years. If I take Sompraz L daily, I do not feel any heartburn etc. But If I skip it even for 1 day, I get heartburn, indigestion etc problems. My query is : Sompraz L contains Esomeprazole (40 Mg) Levosulpiride (75 Mg) Is there any way I can avoid taking psychotic drug like levosulpiride and still keep my GERD under control. What is the alternate ? For the last 2-3 months my fasting blood sugar levels are around 100 and, 2 hours after meal levels are around 140. My hbA1c is 8. It was tested 10 days ago. I exercise for 30 mins daily, five days a week.

Please take homeopathic medicines for your problems. Please note that if you would have taken homeopathic medicines for 4 years you would have been completely cured of your ailments. What sompraz l is doing is just palliating your disease and not curing it - you are well proven of the fact. Take nux vom 30 - twice daily continue treatment.