Why do I have constant fear of heart attack? In morning I feel alot stressed and anxious but as the day progresses it eases abit and at night again it strikes back. I get anxious because of the physical symptoms I get throughout the day. I am fine and suddenly I get anxious about the symptoms I get.

Why do I have constant fear of heart attack? In morning I...
It is the fear of'dying' or'something very dreadful that might happen' which is bothering you. You might be misinterpreting your physical symptoms of anxiety as if you might get a heart attack. That makes you feel nervous all throughout the day. Unless you have a serious heart disease right from childhood it is rare for a young male at your age to have a heart problem but on safer note you may consult a physician, do an ecg to rule it out. You may go for any further tests if required. If you are done with that it is probably your psychological stress and anxiety which is causing all the problems.
Dear lybrateuser, -At your age you should not feel anxious & worried about your heart -do regular meditation ,deep breathing & yoga in the morning, you can alternate these on different days, also very useful is to do aerobic exercises like brisk walking, jogging, swimming,do these on three days & do weight lifting exercises on other two days -along with the above routine have a healthy & nutritious diet so that you will feel stronger & more confident & thereby remove your fear & anxiety -distress by listening to music, following a hobby, keep a pet.