Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Amit Nagarkar
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Anger Management Therapy
Treatment of Behaviour & Thought Problems
Quit Smoking Techniques
Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
Memory Improvement Techniques
Obsessive Compulsive Disorder Treatment
Treatment of Abnormal Behaviour
Psychological Diagnosis (Adult And Child)
Electroconvulsive Therapy (Ect) Treatment
Management of Emergency Conditions
Manual Therapy Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Amit NagarkarYour feedback matters!
Patient Review Highlights
My visit to dr Amit Nagarkar at Healthy Minds - Advanced Psychiatric Clinic in Dhantoli, Nagpur for abnormal behavior regarding anger issues. He encouraged me to control reactions and reciprocate my actions into a positive aura.
Our family physician personally recommended Dr Amit Nagarkar who is available in emergency 24 H. I am so happy that I chose him for my psychiatry treatment as now I am perfectly fine. Dr Amit Nagarkar has expert knowledge in the field. I must say the hygiene was maintained very nicely in the HEALTHY MINDS - Clinic. I was quite depressed due to my condition, but Dr Amit Nagarkar guided me to change my attitude. The interior of the HEALTHY MINDS - Advanced Psychiatric Clinic was no nicely done, it was so clean. Not only he is very calm and composed, but is also a very understanding doctor. I never felt so much relief, but Amit Nagarkar has treated me completely.
My uncle was suffering from Schizophrenia due to which we were very tensed. Even after consulting number of doctors, nothing helped. One of my friends referred Dr Amit , he is really like god send person. He is not just highly qualified, but has years of experience in handling high risk cases. Though, it took time for the recovery but still, he is perfectly fine now. My uncle is too much benefitted with his treatment that I will surely recommend to consult him if anyone facing the same issue.
The complete process of depression treatment was so painless and quick, and i am so relieved that I chose to consult him. It has been quite some time that i was suffering from depression. I thought it was something very normal, but then I realised the depression is something else. The atmosphere in the HEALTHY MINDS - Advanced Psychiatric Clinic is always so positive and full of life. He is so pleasant to talk to and always ready to answer your doubts.
dr Amit Nagarkar is an excellent Psychiatrist who has a wide knowledge in his field. The best part of him is that he is always available for his patients. He gave me a treatment for my alcohol addiction after which i never faced any problem regarding it again. I am very thankful to his staff at his clinic HEALTHY MINDS - Advanced Psychiatric Clinic in Nagpur too for letting me be at my ease
My daughter was suffering from a psychological issue. I consulted amny psychologist but the problem was not resolved. I thank Dr Amit Nagarkar who helped me with the treatment. The doctor is so kind and helpful. He helped treating my daughter's eating disorders with ease. I am glad that i consulted him and I would recommend to visit him if anyone facing the same issue.
After my son’s bad result, my son started talking about self-injuries and suicide on a daily basis. His condition was getting worse day by day so I consulted with dr Amit Nagarkar at his clinic HEALTHY MINDS - Advanced Psychiatric Clinic which is located in Nagpur and after the Abnormal Behavior Treatment & remedies he prescribed, my son has now started positively.
My daughter was suffering from some mental disorder for which I chose to consult Dr Amit . It's been more than a year now, and I have noticed considerable change in her. The Hypnotherapy he gave was quite beneficial. He is really a nice doctor and I we him a big thank for this treatment.The overall atmosphere in Healthy Minds clinic is very soothing.
My insomnia issue was increasing day by day. Even though the problem was not so big, but still the other doctors were not able to treat it. Then I consulted Amit Nagarkar. The overall atmosphere in the healthy Minds Clinic is very soothing. Finally with his treatment, I am completely cured from the problem.
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Amit Nagarkar to be well-reasoned. Share feedback in your own words...
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Amit Nagarkar to be very helpful. Share feedback in your own words...
Dr. Amit Nagarkar provides answers that are very helpful. But will i hve any side effects
Dr. Amit Nagarkar provides answers that are very helpful. Thank u sir....
Do you switch off the lights a certain number of times before going to bed? Do you clean your windows even after they have been cleaned more than once in the day? Do you check your locks again and again before stepping out? If yes, then chances are you that are suffering from obsessive compulsive disorder (OCD). OCD is something which is difficult to overcome. However, the great thing is that it is not something that happens to be untreatable.
OCD is something which affects a range of people and to varying degrees. To some, it may have the effect of making their lives a little unusual, and to others it can go some way in greatly mitigating the pleasure they get out of living their lives. A person who suffers from OCD keeps on doubting his or her actions, especially when it comes to the possible repercussions of him or her not doing what he or she was supposed to do. This could include a person asking himself or herself whether he or she has put the gas off, or turned the tap off in the bath tub before to leaving the house.
Taking control of the obsession
- In order to reduce the adverse impact that OCD has on the life of a person, it is important to exercise regularly. This is because OCD is an issue which has a lot to do with the nervous system, along with the brain, and the benefits of exercise on the nervous system can have a meaningful impact.
- A lot of the problems a person experiences with respect to his or her health has to do with the amount of sleep he or she gets. It should really not come as a surprise in that case that it is not much different in the case of OCD. When a person does not get as much sleep as he or she normally should, it can cause issues by way of thoughts and ruminations in a mind that is not rested to an extent that is adequate.
- Many people seek to control their OCD by trying to avoid the fears they face. However, it should be noted that this is not a good way to go about with it due to the fact that avoidance is very likely to compound the level of fear. Instead, a person who suffers from OCD should make an effort to follow a ritual which involves making sure whatever he or she is afraid of is incorporated in it.
OCD is something which has the potential to scare a lot of people. However, adequate effort and treatment can make sure that it no longer should. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Psychiatrist.
Ejaculation is important or not? From ejaculation can I get stress or not? And how many time I can ejaculate in 7 days?
Hi, how to stop premature ejaculation. While having sex I get ejaculated soon can't able to have sex for long time. Is their any medicine to stop? I won't smoke I won't drink.
I have suffer from premature ejaculation problem I have practice kegel exercise how to do kegel exercise pls help me.
It is sad to hear of a loved one suffering, but it is downright painful if that someone is your own child. Attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) is a condition which was not paid much attention to for many years. The fact remains, however, that ADHD is something that can adversely affect the life of your child and their relationships. One example is Olympian Michael Phelps, who had been diagnosed with this disorder. In order to know if a child does suffer from it, it is important to pay attention to a few signs.
Signs You Must Not Ignore
- To start off, if a child seems to be fidgety all the time, it is a good sign that there is a chance that he or she may have ADHD. While it is true that children often display feelings of excitement as well as a degree of restlessness most of the time, the ability of a child suffering from ADHD to sit still, quite literally, surpasses any normal standards for even a very restless child who does not have ADHD.
- As a matter of fact, most children who are diagnosed with the disorder are diagnosed by the time they are 7 or 8 years old. For many kids, this has something to do with the signs that are displayed once they join school, which are related to their behavioural habits. For example, children who have ADHD are likely to show their inability to await their turn in a group activity. As a result, they are likely to interrupt not only their peers, but also their teachers to say express their thoughts.
- For those who are not well versed with this issue that so many children face, the behaviour of a child with ADHD come across as being outright selfish. However, this is really not the case. In many cases, since children with ADHD find it difficult to follow plans and set out tasks, their inability to do so is often considered as lack of intelligence. Such judgements can lower the morale of the child and make him or her feel inadequate, insecure and left out.
Many children who have ADHD are not loud and usually do not stand out in a group. Rather, they are more likely to be the quiet ones who daydream. All this can have major effects on the academic record of the child, and it is fair to say that he or she is quite likely to under perform compared to the rest of the students in the class.
If you see any of these signs, do not be alarmed. However, do seek a doctor’s opinion to know for sure if your child has ADHD. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Psychiatrist.