I am a diabetic and suffering from varicose veins and my legs are always painful and stiff. Sole of the feet is also stiff and painful This is a description of a patient.

I am a diabetic and suffering from varicose veins and my ...
Goodevening sir I understand what your going through. Kindly follow the following advice. Firstly you could elevate your leg everyday for about 10 to 20 mins in the morning and in the evening. This will help in better flow of blood in your leg. Secondly start with ankle toe movements the up and down movement of the foot in either sitting or lying down position. Thirdly please do a hot water fermentation every 4 hours for your leg. Kindly note it should not be too hot. Please do these exercises daily and take care of your foot. Kindly report back to me after a week. Thankyou.
Hello sir, I agreed with the lybrate-user. Kalyani's advice but I want to add one more important point in that and thats 1) try to avoid long standing position as much as possible 2) use the compession stockings 3) use the pneumetic compressive therapy if available at your near by physio centre.