Is oral sex OK? I mean if my girl friend swallows my sperm, what will happen? Is there any problem in it? And if if I lick her vagina, will I have any problem?

Is oral sex OK? I mean if my girl friend swallows my sper...
Its unhealth and not natural, for many people its awkward to suck or lick the area from where you urinate but for many its ok because they see it in porn and believes to be healthy, semen can contain several viruses that may be transmitted via bodily fluids from an infected man. Some common examples of such sexually transmitted infections (stis) are hiv (human immunodeficiency virus), hepatitis b and c, herpes, and chlamydia. The risk of transmitting an sti through oral sex is higher if there is an open sore in the mouth or if a person has gingivitis and bleeding gums. According to the centers for disease control and prevention, hepatitis b can also be transmitted through contact with infected semen if an open sore is present in the mouth. Do a healthy oral but do not swallow it!