is one of the most common reasons people go to the doctor or miss work.
Causes of backache include:
1) muscle or ligament strain. Repeated heavy lifting or a sudden awkward movement may strain back muscles and spinal ligaments. 2) bulging or ruptured disks. Disks act as cushions between the bones (vertebrae) in your spine. The soft material inside a disk can bulge or rupture and press on a nerve.
can affect the lower back.
4) skeletal irregularities. Back pain
can occur if your spine curves abnormally.
1) maintain a healthy weight.
2) keep your sitting posture
correct/straight. Do not slouch
3) avoid bending from back while lifting something from ground, instead bend at your knees.
4) hot fomentation to lower back or the painful part.
5) keep the coir side of your mattress up to give your back firm support and change
the mattress if it is curved.
6) wear comfortable footwear with shock absorbing soles in shoes.
In case above measures do not help, take rhus. Tox-30, 2 drops in 1 tsp water thrice a day for a week and revert back: