Hello. My brother age is 40 years he suffer from always high uric acid he took celery seeds and cranberry from now company and become less but when he finished the dosage he suffer again from gout please we want good plan to end this ill he so worry from the side effects at future his wait is 84 his long is 175 cm uric acid is 7.9.

Uric acid problems gets resolved very easily without any side effects through homeopathic treatment, your brother need to get some diet management and proper homeopathic medicines for a complete relief. You can consult me for a proper homeopathic treatment via private consultation. Thank you.
You should do-- watch your weight. Eat fresh fruit, vegetables, whole wheat products and some pulses (high in purine) every day. Enjoy low-fat milk and dairy products daily. Drink plenty of fluids. Avoid alcohol if you smoke, stop it. Add more fiber to your diet. Eat more fruits, vegetables and whole grains, which provide complex carbohydrates. Avoid foods and beverages with high-fructose corn syrup, and limit consumption of naturally sweet fruit juices. Good sources of low-purine nuts and seeds include walnuts, almonds, flaxseeds and cashew nuts. U can take one handful of these nuts (mixed) everyday curd is very good for you.