1. Take adequate night sleep
2. Eat at regular intervals. As starvation/gas can trigger migraine
3. Avoid things that can trigger migraine. Common triggers include alcohol, caffeine or poor sleep.
Inculcate good sleep practices like having a regular bedtime schedule and avoiding naps, caffeine and tv before bedtime.
4. Don't take stress- pursue an enjoyable activity or verbalising frustration to reduce stress and improve mental health.
5. Avoid foods that you know triggers your migraine.
6. Hot packs and heating pads can relax tense muscles. Warm showers or baths may have a similar effect
7. Drink water. “dehydration can be a big cause of headaches,” get your thyroid profile, cbc
, blood sugar
fasting checked from some lab.
In the meanwhile follow this 1. Don't take tea
empty stomach. Eat something like a banana
(if you are not diabetic) or any seasonal fruit or soaked almonds
and a glass of water first thing in the morning (within 10 mins of waking up). No only biscuits or rusk will not do. 2. Don't overeat 3. Take your breakfast every day. Don't skip it. U should eat whatever your mother or grandparent eat in bfast. I mean to say whatever is your traditional food. If punjabi eat paratha, if belongs to south then take idli/ dosa etc.
4. Have light meals every 2 hours (in addition to your breakfast, lunch n dinner) e.g. Nariyal paani, chaach, a handful of dry fruits, a handful of peanuts
, any fresh n seasonal fruit (eat whole fruit not juice), a cup of curd/milk etc
5. Take simple food like rice
n dal in dinner. Finish your dinner at least 2 hours before going to sleep.
6. Maintain active life style7. Avoid fast foods, spicy n fried foods, carbonated beverages
8. Take a lot of green vegetables n fruit. 9. Drink lot of water.10. Everyday preferably sleep on same time
exercise in the form of yoga
, cycling, swimming, gym etc.For this homeopathic treatment is very effective, for more details, you can consult me.