Get help from best doctors, anonymously
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

Hi Sir, My sis age is 26 and her weight is only 30 kgs. Esr is also high in sometimes. What can I do. Please give best possible answer.

1 Doctor Answered
You need to consult specialist for a checkup. It is very important to go for health check-up with your doctor so that you can be physically examined and your overall health can be accessed.
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.

Book appointment with top doctors for Anemia treatment

View fees, clinic timings and reviews