I am 21 height 5'3 and weight is 43kg from past few month its not changed so is there any problem and what do I do to gain weight?

You take NONI sy in a glass of cold water 30minutes before meals, mor/eve 3 to 6 month you will gain weight.
Hi,You are underweight by 10- 12 kgs. You should increase your diet and frequency both as well as do some exercises. In your diet include some nuts, juices, dairy and legumes / non veg foods. For detailed and personalized diet plan, you can consult me to achieve your target. Dietician Vinita Jaiswal
Eat nutritious food, do exercise regularly
Eat nuts+ dry fruits, 2 bananas, 500 ml milk, sesame seeds on daily basis for atleast a month. Regularize your sleeping hours. Drink 1 glass fresh fruit or vegetable juice daily. Keep this up for a month and see the results. Alternately get a diet chart designed specially for you for fat and weight gain from our clinic.
If ur health is always good then you take protien powder withmilk one tsf one glass milk.
Dear,you need not worry about your gaining weight . As you are 21 , your wt will be increased slowly as per your diet . And more over the Banana with milk diet will increase the weight. It is confirmed.