Find numerous Ayurvedas in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Psoriasis
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Hair Care Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Chaithanya KsYour feedback matters!
Psoriatic arthritis causes inflammation in your joints. It happens because your immune system is overactive. It affects mostly people who have psoriasis, a skin disease that’s also related to the immune system.
Psoriatic arthritis is inflammatory arthritis that is seen in association with skin psoriasis. It causes joint pain and swelling that can lead to damage of the joint if the inflammation is not controlled. Joint damage can be prevented with the appropriate medications. Usually, psoriatic arthritis is blood test negative. The diagnosis is typically made by a rheumatologist after reviewing a clinical history and performing a physical exam. X-ray studies can show changes specific to psoriatic arthritis but these are rarely present at the onset of symptoms.
Psoriatic arthritis can affect any joint in the body, and it may affect just one joint, several joints or multiple joints. For example, it may affect one or both knees.
- Affected fingers and toes can resemble swollen sausages, a condition often referred to as Dactylitis. Finger and toe nails also may be affected with thickening or nail pitting
- Psoriatic arthritis in the spine, called spondylitis, causes pain in the back or neck, and difficulty bending.
- Psoriatic arthritis also can cause tender spots where tendons and ligaments join onto bones. This condition is called Enthesitis, it can result in pain at the back of the heel, the sole of the foot, around the elbows or in other areas. Enthesitis is one of the characteristic features of psoriatic arthritis.
Moisten the skin
The basic rule of taking care of the skin during winter is to moisten it properly. It is recommended to use a moisturizing soap and shampoo while bathing. As soon as you take bath, always use the best body lotion so that, your body does not lose the moisture and water get locked in the skin. Use the herbal or natural skin products on the steroids based pharma products. These products with steroids usually work in a harsh manner to destroy the psoriasis scales from your body without caring for the skin. While you can also try the natural products such as aloe vera, coconut and tea tree oil, including neem oil, glycerine, and honey which would work great on the psoriasis scales and keeps the moisture of your skin.
Heartburn is a burning sensation in the chest area caused by stomach acid backing up into the food pipe – the esophagus. Often, people experience heartburn after consuming some specific food or drinking a particular beverage. Many times Heartburn is mistaken for serious heart trouble and may push panic button in individuals, but it is still a cause for concern and disturbance.
You can get rid of this irritable problem with this simple yet effective home remedy.
Take a spoon-full of plain yellow mustard seeds and swallow it after soaking in 100 ml of water for a few hours. Mustard contains vinegar, which neutralizes the acid in the stomach, due to which the pH of the stomach is lowered. It also prevents the stomach from producing any more acid. This action helps to relieve heartburn completely. However, incase mustard does not suit you, carefully note its effects to continue usage.
Another bonus Tip: Having 15-20 grains of raw rice right in the morning reduces acidity, ruling out the very cause of heartburn.
If you would like to consult with me privately, please click on 'Consult'.
I am 23 years old and I have asthama from 6 months. What things should I prevent eating and what should I eat?
Here are 10 Home Remedies for Dry Hair. Give your hair -
1) Goodness of Milk: To heal dry hair, pour some unboiled milk in a bowl. Soak a cotton ball in the milk and apply it directly on hair and scalp. After one hour, wash your hair thoroughly.
2) Conditioning of Eggs: One of the highly recommended remedies for dry hair is egg yolk. Egg yolk works as a natural moisturizer and conditioner for dry hair. Also, for moisturizing rough hair egg whites can be used. Separate white part of egg and damp it on hair. Leave it for 20 minutes and then, wash it off.
3) Nourishment of Sesame Oil: Sesame oil is excellent in nourishment. As it is rich in vitamins and minerals, it helps in strengthening hair and increasing blood circulation in the scalp.
4) Treatment of Apple Cider Vinegar: Apple cider vinegar is very effective in treating dryness of hair. A simple pack or massage of apple cider vinegar works wonders. Apply it with the help of a cotton ball on the scalp and hair. Rinse it off after 5-10 minutes.
5) Richness of Coconut Oil: Coconut oil is the magical remedy for curing dry hair. Massage your scalp with the oil. It is beneficial to use warm coconut oil.
7) Strength of Curry Leaves: Curry leaves are a great remedy for the treatment of hair. They are enriched with calcium, vitamins, phosphorous, and iron. Heat two tablespoons of coconut oil adding 5-6 curry leaves in it for a few minutes and allow it to cool down. Apply it on the scalp and hair.
8) Moisture of Curd/Yogurt: Yogurt is a natural conditioner for dry hair. Apply it as a mask on hair. The moisturizing properties of yogurt quick heal dryness of hair.
9) Smoothening of Fenugreek Seeds: Fenugreek(methi) seeds are great natural remedy for dry hair. The conditioning properties of fenugreek seeds makes hair smooth and silky.
10) Beauty of Bananas: Bananas are excellent for treatment of dry hair. They are rich in potassium, antioxidants, and vitamins, which makes them a beautifying fruit. For the treatment of dry hair, you need to prepare a pack out of banana paste and apply on scalp and hair.