I have been suffering from diabetic for 7 to 8 month. Local doctor prescribed me glycomet 500 sr only in the morning. Now my fbs is 95 and pp is 125. But in recent I feel very tired, dizziness, chest muscles pain etc. Please share some information in this regard.

I think your blood sugar is going down. Check your bp also which may be low in this summer season. You can safely reduce the dose of glycomet sr to half.
1.no alcohol 2. Reduce body wt if over wt 3. No smoking/ tobacco 4. Diet - no ghee/ butter, have mix of vegetable oils - mustard, til, ground nut, olive oil, have more green vegetables and fruits, have whole grain atta, no fried. Fast. Spicy / processed/ junk food. No sugar, potato, rice 5. 30 mts brisk walk daily 6. Deep breathing exercise for 10 mts daily 7. Meditation daily for 10 mts. 6-8 hrs of sleep at night 8. Expose your body to sun for 15-20 mts daily after some oil massage to get vit d. 9. Take more water medicine can not be advised for open question ,for medicine contact on private chat.
Hello, Thanks for the What is the current fasting, PP glucose and HbA1c%? Plus your weight, height, diet pattern and extent of daily exercise? Also give your lipid profile and BP readings, then i will be able to give some opinion. Thanks.