Sir, I have a gas problem due to excess gas my heart beat increase and palpitation doctor prescribed me diazepam, proanalol please suggest me a better way.

Dear lybrate-user, taking antacids or painkillers is not a long term solution to your problem. Figure out the reason for acidity. Is it because of wrong eating habits, stale or rich food, improper timing of meals, staying hungry for long, too much stress and lack of sleep? Still if you feel, that none of these is the cause, go for ultrasound of the abdomen. I suggest that you drink plenty of fluids. Take a healthy breakfast within one hour of waking followed every 2-3 hours by a small meal or a healthy snack/ healthy drink. Avoid spicy, fried and meat for a few days. Eat only fresh home cooked meals. Consult personally for proper diet plan and homeopathic treatment for your problem.
Hi, you should get it evaluated. My suggestion would be to get ecg and 2d echo done. Avoid anxiety. For acidity you should check your diet and may need to take medication.