Gram or chickpeas are easy to digest and are very good source of proteins, iron and vitamins. As you develop flatulence after taking them, which is common too, you must soak them in water for longer time. They need to be pre-soaked to be cooked later. You can grind them too to reduce gas formation. You should add herbs in the gram sprouts to make the easy to digest. Use minimal oil and fat in the food. It is also very important to be hydrated, so drink plenty of water daily. Avoid sleeping after meals.
- Your problem could be due to acidity
- follow some precautions:
- avoid fried, spicy & junk food, also gas producing foods like dairy products, beans, lentils, veg like cabbage, cauliflower, radish, tomatoes, raw onion & garlic, aerated drinks, limit tea, coffee to 1-2 cups per day
- chew your food well, do not skip meals, have meals on time, do not skip meals, have a light dinner 2-3 hrs before bedtime
- have 7-8 glasses of water for proper digestion
- take tablet Pan 40, 1 tablet daily half an hour before bedtime till symptoms subside
- do regular exercise like walking & yoga for proper digestion.
Dietary changes and exercise daily will help u to overcome these problems.
Eat fresh food.avoiffermented and processed foods.
Eat lots of fruits and vegetables.
Eat smallermeals frequently, avoid bulk/binge eating.
Add curd/lassi in ur regular diet.
If no relief,antacids might be required.
As it is a lifestyle disease.. until the maintaining cause is not removed complete cure is difficult.. still you may consult for homoeopathic treatment..
Till then take
Arg Nitricum 30 one dose..
For pain take tablet paracetamol 650 mg and Avoid spicy food items and not to eat junk food and we also need to avoid peanuts and potatoes in our daily diet and Take tablet Pan-D before breakfast on empty stomach for three months and always to take a gap of a week before starting it again only if necessary