Hello everyone. I’m Dr Kriti Mathur, homoeopathic physician, practising in Gurgaon. I also provide psychological and nutritional counselling. Today I’ll be talking about behavioural disorders in children.
There are some children who are very active, they are hyperactive, and they just cannot sit idle in a place. They cannot sit in a place, they constantly start playing with their hands and constantly move their hands, or they start playing with whatever they can lay their hands upon. These children are inattentive, they just don’t pay attention in class, they’re physically present there, but their mind is elsewhere. They are unable to complete their tasks because they haven’t been paying attention to the instructions they had been given, they are disorganized and start losing their stuff. These children are also impulsive, they’ll unnecessarily disturb the class by asking irrelevant questions or they’ll ask very personal questions to their teachers, they’ll talk unnecessarily, disturbing or intercepting between other people’s conversations. So you might be getting a call from the school counsellor pointing out the symptoms.
So as a parent, we need to understand that this is not because of bad parenting or because your child is disobedient, but this is a medical condition which is called Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder. As a parent, what we can do to help our child is:
- First to make a schedule for the child, give the instructions to the child in a very clear, concise language, simple language which the child can understand. Every time the child follows those instructions or completes his tasks, please appreciate him and in case he is unable to complete the task or he is unable to follow those instructions, repeat them, but do not scold them, it is not going to solve any problem.
- Secondly, you have to involve them in a number of tasks like sports, yoga, a place where they can use the extra energy that they have.
- About the diet, do not give sugar items, no chocolates, toffees, candies because that will give them a sugar high and they will find it difficult to consume that energy. It is better to give a diet that is rich in complex carbohydrates and proteins so that the energy is slowly utilized.
Regarding the treatment, homoeopathic treatment is very effective, we provide constitutional treatment for these children. So if you have a child who has any of these symptoms, please feel free to consult me via Lybrate or you can consult me in my clinic at Sushant Lok, Phase 1 or Anahat at DLF Phase 3.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Kriti Mathur
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Kriti MathurYour feedback matters!
Patient Review Highlights
she ensures that she listens to her patients. Even in case of long queues, the staff was managing people in a very positive manner. Whatever tests the Kriti Mathur prescribed, were very correct and the gave they gave us an exact idea about my child's condition as we consult her for caring for small children . I read about the Kriti Mathur on one of the social media platform. Anahat Multi Speciality Clinic had all the amenities, a patient requires. her advice and counselling has helped me immensely.
I saw Dr Kriti's clinic advertisement in newspaper and that is how we referred her. I consulted her because of Hypercholesterolemia. She is a very practical doctor. The guidance she gave me has helped me immensely with my situation. I was shocked to experience the symptoms of hypercholesterolemia. The overall atmosphere in the Anahat Speciality Clinic is very soothing. Even though my problem was very big, the entire experience of undergoing hypercholesterolemia treatment was very relaxing.
During the treatment, Dr Kriti Mathur supported me a lot. I was diagnosed with female hair loss. The atmosphere in the Anahat Multi Speciality Clinic is always so positive and full of life. She never gets frustrated, even when I ask a number of queries. Even though Kriti Mathur is not from our city, she is still very famous, so we consulted her. She handles my case with great ease .Thanks to her that the female hair loss treatment she gave me has given brilliant results.
I feel so great after the completion of my constipation treatment. I was quite concerned, due to dr Kriti Mathur and the constipation treatment I didn't lose hope. the waiting area in the Anahat Multi Speciality Clinic is very comfortable for elderly patients. I was panicked, because I never thought I will suffer from constipation like tHer. dr Kriti Mathur has a very positive attitude towards all the patients.
I feel so great after the completion of my constipation treatment. I was quite concerned, due to Dr Kriti Mathur and the constipation treatment I didn't lose hope. The waiting area in the Anahat Multi Speciality Clinic is very comfortable for elderly patients. I was panicked, because I never thought I will suffer from constipation like tHer.Dr Kriti Mathur has a very positive attitude towards all the patients.
The smoking treatment given by Dr Kriti was very beneficial. I thank her for the hoemopathy treatment. Though it took time for me to get rid of this smoking but after 1 year of treatment, I can notice considerable changes in my habit and health. She is not just friendly, but also is very motivating. The doctor has in depth knowledge and ensures that she explains the problem in detail.
dr Kriti Mathur is an extraordinary devotee to her profession.she gave me a treatment for back pain at her clinic Anahat Multi Speciality Clinic in Gurgaon. she is well behaved, well cultured. very polite, cool and pay extraordinary attention to the problems of patients. she has best staff who is always available to help.
I was having very bad thoughts regarding my irregular periods.I searched Dr Kriti Mathur online and saw her reviews. She is very patient with all her patients. Hygiene is very important, and I must Anahat Multi Speciality Clinic was extremely clean. On the very first day she identified my problem.
The symptoms were severe and unmanageable, as I was suffering from leg pain, but my Dr Kriti Mathur was able to handle it. She is not just friendly, but also is very motivating. Even though my problem was very big, the entire experience of undergoing leg pain treatment was very relaxing.
I was in so much pain due to my stomach pain. I was amazed that other doctors before him were not able to even diagnose my problem, but Dr Kriti did it immediately and started the stomach pain treatment for it. It was so quite pleasant in the Anahat Multi Speciality Clinic.
I chose homeopathy to heal my problem of anorexia. In order to do that I consulted dr Kriti Mathur at her clinic Anahat Multi Speciality Clinic in gurgaon. My decision was totally correct as it did wonders to my health and i am suffering no more.
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Kriti Mathur to be very helpful. Thanks a lot doc for your valuable time and responding to my query. Thanks again.
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Kriti Mathur to be very helpful. Thank you
Dr. Kriti Mathur provides answers that are very helpful. Thnx so much
Excellent doctor, recommend to everyone, best doc for all age groups
I am 19 year old female. I am suffering from hair fall for a long time. I think approximately for a 4 years I am suffering from hair fall. Before I have a medium long hair and medium thickness. But it will loss since I am studying in 12 the standard. I think the main cause is dandruff. I consult many doctors like allopathy, homeopathy and ayurvedic. I use many types of oils. Bt hair loss never reduce. Now my hair will going to be destroy. One day approximately 40 hairs are losing. What can I do. please send a immediate reply.
Hello. My mother has suffering from gallbladder stones for the past one month. It has got infected completely. So during surgery doctors had taken only the infection but not yet removed the gallbladder. Recently we took scan n Infection S all gone now. So Wen to undergo next surgery to remove the gallbladder? Can we do it immediately. It's been one month the previous surgery been done for infection.
My Wife and I had unprotected intercourse, wherein I pulled out before ejaculating even a single drop (although I know it's not effective much), 3 days back on February 2 and she gas started feeling Nauseous since yesterday. Also she has an ulcer in her mouth. Her periods are due on 5th/6th. Is it possible that she's pregnant?
Alopecia or alopecia areata is more commonly known as spot baldness. It is a serious condition that makes a person lose his or her hair in round patches. The patches increase in number over time. Alopecia could affect your scalp and can also result in hair loss from other parts of the body. Alopecia is an auto immune problem and causative factors of which are still not known. However, certain triggering factors, such as stress, which is the biggest culprit along with other factors like thyroid problems, genetic tendencies, drug abuse, hormonal changes or medications can lead to such a disorder.
Heredity and genetics play a significant role in alopecia areata. Patients suffering from alopecia areata very often mention a family member suffering from the same condition.
Signs and Symptoms of Alopecia Areata
Alopecia areata shows up as bald patches. The most common areas for alopecia areata are the scalp and the beard, but may involve any body part with hair. There may be one, or multiple bald patches. The patches are usually round in shape and smooth to touch.
Homeopathic Treatment For Alopecia Areata
Homeopathic treatment is very effective in dealing with alopecia areata. Homeopathic remedies for alopecia areata affect our body by optimising our immune system. Thus, homeopathy can provide an effective and a permanent solution to this problem.
Moreover, once it is treated with homeopathy the chances of the problem occurring again are also highly reduced. Although certain homeopathic medicine like Flouricum Acid and Phosphorus are very often and effectively used in treating this disorder, one needs to go through a constitutional analysis before any prescription is made. Constitutional analysis is the prescription-based assessment of your physical and psychological characteristics.
Naturopathic ways of dealing with Alopecia:
1. Chinese hibiscus can come to your rescue: Alopecia is mainly caused due to weak, undernourished hair follicles. Chinese hibiscus is known to deal with the problem effectively. The petals of this flower, when used in combination with dandelion oil, add strength to your hair follicles. It also repairs hair damage. The oil should be applied on the scalp at least twice a week for noticeable results.
2. Fenugreek is a great way to tackle problems of hair loss: Fenugreek is rich in proteins and organic compounds. These compounds are effective in building up the defence mechanism of your scalp. Fenugreek regulates hormones in the human body in such a way that a stark re-growth of hair follicles is noticed in many cases.
3. Try using green tea creatively: Many people resort to green tea to lead a healthy way of life. While drinking two cups of this inimitable concoction twice daily, remember to use its liquor on the bald patches of your scalp as well. Absorb the drink on a piece of cloth and massage it on the affected areas of your scalp. Catechins, saponins and antioxidants present in this kind of tea help in regeneration of cells on the scalp.
4. Graphites can do wonders: Alopecia can also be characterized by itchy eruptions on your scalp. These eruptions may or may not contain pus like fluids. Patchy baldness, especially on the sides of your head, can be dealt with by taking this medicine. A person who shows intolerance towards cold and has an excess of adipose tissues can be treated with Graphites.
5. Mezereum is a sought after homeopathic medication: If alopecia areata makes hair fall in the cups of your hand each time you comb, Mezereum should be one's first and foremost choice. The skin of your scalp might be crusting, or you might have rashes in the bald circles. Mezereum will cure these symptoms by fighting off the condition in itself.
However, over-the-counter medication is not suitable for all patients as the causative factors will differ from patient to patient, thus it is important to always consult a trained practitioner as the right dosage and potency will be decided by the doctor.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!