Bachelor of Ayurveda, Medicine and Surgery (BAMS), MD - Ayurveda, Doctor of Philosophy - Ayurveda
Dear Lybrate user,
Greetings of the day.
Burping is a sign of lots of gases accumulated in the stomach due to following reasons:
3. Eating too much of pulses, sprouts and raw vegetables and salads
4. Poor quantity of ghee and oil in the diet
1. Avoid raw vegetables and salads and sprouts
2. Control quantity of pulses
3. Don't overeat. Eat meal lighter to digest like cooked food, rice roti.
4. Eat 1/4 the quantity less than you need to fill up the stomach.
5. Home remedy: Take 1 glass of hot water. Squeeze one forth medium sized lemon in it. Put salt and sugar to taste. And put 2 pinches of dried ginger powder. This drink help in relieving burps, if taken before food or when the trouble is there.
6. Take a walk for at least 30 min. A day.
All the best and have a nice day.
Dear lybrate-user, -Follow dietary precautions like avoid fried, spicy & junk foods, chew your food well, have meals on time, do not skip meals, have medicines on time as advised by your doctor
- consult a gastroenterologist as to ascertain the cause of pain by investigations & if any change in medication is required to cure your symptoms.
Hi Lybrate user
You can use Syp Digestol 20 ml two times a day after taking meal to solve gastric problem.
You can use Tablet Mandoor vatakam one tablet twice a day to needful of Iron and folic acid without any aise effects. Its natural resources of Iron and folic acid.
Tc Thank Regards.
You have to improve your food habits do
1. Take 2/ 3 glass of warm water in the morning before brush 2. Take more water in day
3. Take meals at fixed hrs, chew food properly/ completely, no eating quickly 4. Take small amount of food at a time, take more frequent meals - may be five times a day.
5. No spicy/ fried/ fast/ junk/processed food. 6. No smoking, chewing gum, and carbonated beverages.
6. No milk for few days, can take curd, no uncooked salad
7. Avoid constipation
8. Use nibu pani (lemon water) 2/ 3 times a day
9. Do not drink/ store water in plastic bottles. 10.relax and walk for 30 mts daily 11. Take enough rest- do not lie down immediately after eating. Take dinner 3 hrs before sleeping. No late nights 11. Keep your weight under control. 13. Avoid tea, coffee, alcohol 15. Reduce physical and mental stress. Maintain healthy life style. Do exercise regularly.
16. No unnecessary medicines medicine can not be advised for open question for medicine contact on private chat
Recurrent episodes of gastritis need Endoscopy to rule out Gastric Ulcer
Helicobacter pylori Infection and decide type and duration of treatment accordingly Better restrict to
Curd Lassi ie Chhachh
Plain water every 2-3 hrs avid Tea Coffee Fatty Fried Spicy dishes altogether.