you are suffering from osteoarthritis
and high body weight. (bmi=29.1 kg/m2)
1. Please reduce 12 kgs of your body weight. Your target weight should be 70 kgs (bmi=25 kg/m2). Do proper diet
management. Avoid junk/fatty food, low protein
& low carb diet.
2. Regular knee isometric exercises (put a small pillow under your knees and press it your 5 seconds. Do it for 10 times - three sets. Thrice or four times a day.)
3. Closed chain exercises- static bicycling. Do active bicycling for 15-20 minutes. Twice a day. 4. Avoid high heel, hard sole footwear. Use silicone insole or lightweight shoes. 5. Avoid swatting and use a western commode for toilet.
6. For a better treatment plan, go for these investigations. Lab tests- s.uric acid, rbs
, vitamin d
; dexa bmd
- knee joints b/l (ap/lateral view)
be healthy & keep fit.
All the best!