Hello sir, I am 28 years old male since 3 years I have been suffering back pain below the neck but last 6 month I got to know that my one side nose bone are not in proper shape because of that my nose blocked, when I suffered cough and cold my head was starting paining badly now I have two problem my head pain and my back please suggest me a good neuro Dr. Give me some idea what is happening to me.

Hello sir, I am 28 years old male since 3 years I have be...
For nasal (sinus) maha laxmi vilas ras 125 mg twice a day sitopiladi avleh 10 gm twice a day kshatbindu oil relief in 3-4 days and for complete cure take it for 60 - 90 days only for back pain vrihad vat chintamani ras 125 mg twice a day vatari avleh 10 gm twice a day details like x ray required.
It is called DNS (deviated nasal septum) Do saline gargles daily. Whenever possible do steam inhalation also. Cover your nose and mouth with hanky for at least 30 sec when you go in dusty areas also when you go in and out of AC. As our nose is the most sensitive part of our body, When there is temperature difference between two rooms or inside n outside, then if we not protect our nose, it gets affected.