I am 70 years old male. I am 165 cms in height. My weight is 84 kgs which I find it abnormal. I feel the whole weight of my body falling on me and making me get cramps in my legs and hampering me to walk a long stretch of distance while I go walking in the morning. I lead an almost sedentary life reading and surfing the Internet except for a half-hour walk in the morning every day. I do meditation but not any yoga. I eat the usual South Indian breakfast comprising Idli or Dosa or Puri or upma or Pongal etc. Lunch is always Rice with dal and curd. Supper ends with 2 chapatis and vegetable curry. I eat 2 bananas every day. Though I am diabetic and have BP, they are kept under control. Please suggest some of the ways to reduce my fatty belly and overweight. I would prefer some medicine to advice.

Sir please please don't take medicine for weight loss as these will further cause your blood pressure to increase. I would advise you to take personalised diet since you are diabetic and hypertensive and a generic diet can cause these to increase. You can contact me for the same through private message.
Kanchnar avleh 2-3 gm twice aday.