Sir/mam before 1 month I am suffering in typhoid. And I am now very weak and thin. So I am some suggestions to get healthy and strong. According to my age and height my weight. Please say what is my weight base on my age and height?

Sir/mam before 1 month I am suffering in typhoid. And I a...
Hello dear See, you will not gain until the cause of underweight is not treated. There are many reason of being underweight. Improper liver functions. Endocrine imbalance (diabetes/ thyroid. IBS.Tuberculosis/ typhoid. Improper dietary diet. Vitamins and minerals deficiency .Eating disorders. Improper sleep .Stress. Medication Many more HOW WE TREAT UNDERWEIGHT THRU DIET. Finding and Curing the cause of underweight. Treating the deficiency and symptoms cause due to underweight. Diet to get ideal weight Before prescribing any thing ,we need some health information like Vitals, health parameter, physical activity, family history, occupation, daily routine and any many. So ,if you want to contact ,please contact us thru Lybrate.