Maintain a healthier lifestyle!
Explore Natural Products recommended by Top Health Experts.

What dose recommended for adult person tablet goutnil 0.5 mg with with febuxostat 40 mg tablet please guide me to decrease uric acid level in the body and also I am suffering from diabetes.

Take medicines as advise by your treating Physician. Low purine diet is recommended for patients of high uric acid and gout, in which you have to restrict intake of tomato spinache nonveg milk and dairy products like paneer cheese etc sirka. For better control of diabetes you should avoid sugar jaggery honey sweets sweet fruits like mangoes banana grapes cheekoo etc. Take small frequent meals instead of large ones. Use whole grain flour instead of maida. Avoid soft drinks. Exercise regularly. Monitor blood sugar and serum uric acid regularly. Keep in touch with your Physician.

Book appointment with top doctors for Gout and Pseudogout treatment