Get help from best doctors, anonymously
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

I have lower back problem and diagnosed two discs, then I take medicine and I was alright, but unfortunately at night I sneezed suddenly and it make my right leg unbearable painful, then doctor give me (zerodol th4, enzictra ds, neuroaid,pregeb n) taking this from 1 month, and it give me some relief, but still I can not walk properly and also pains. What to do now.

2 Doctors Answered
U should start taking physiotherapy from best physiotherapist. Only medicines can not help you much. So take TENS, hot pack, US and strengthning exercises and manual therapy.
Hi, everyone is having some degree of disc prolapse/bulge in the cervical and lumber region. In younger age group it happens because of severe trauma or long standing para-spinal spasm. Generally managing the para-spinal spasm gives immediate relief in pain and discomfort. But before prescribing anything correct diagnosis is must. In your age most of these conditions are easily correctable.
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.