Hi, My mother has stone in her gallbladder 3-4 mm, previously the stone was of 9-10 mm but when my mother started ayurvedic and home remedies, the size of stone reduced to 3-4 mm. I want to know what should we do to completely remove these stone, without operation. She is 45 years old.

Hi,
My mother has stone in her gallbladder 3-4 mm, previo...
Hello, She should: Take, plenty of water in small quantity frequently to hydrate your body balancing liver enzymes. •Her diet be easily digestible on time to check gastric disorder that triggers gallstone pain. •Take, Fresh fruits and vegetables, whole-wheat bread, brown rice, oats, bran cereal, Lean meat, poultry, and fish. Low-fat dairy products. Dimension and placement of stone  in Gallbladder is to be considered to begin homoeopathic medicine. Take,  homoeopathic medicine:@ Chelidonium Q -10 drops,  thrice with 2 tsfl of normal water. Avoid,  junk food, alcohol, Nicotine and caffeine. Take care.
Hi,
Stones in the gallbladder doesn't need any treatment of there is no symptoms. Size of the stone increasing or decreasing in size is not a factor for treatment. If symptoms are there she need to get it removed by key hole surgery. The complications of gallstones disease can be sometimes very dangerous.