I am Having bad breath often. How to reduce it. What should I do to completely free from bad breath.

Get scaling polishing done by a dentist than brush twice daily especially at night massage gums use betadine mouth wash drink plenty of water.
Hi. Get scaling and polishing done Regards.
You might have tartar / deposit kindly get it cleaned and polished by dentist.
Maintain hygiene is of utmost importance. If you are using paste, kindly stop immediately and use an IDA stamped or certified paste. Also Warm Saline (pinch of salt) in water rinses twice a day for 15 days should reduce your problem.
Most common cause of bad breath is deposition of calculus. Get scaling & polishing done first.
Do saline gargles two times daily and brushing.
Kindly get scaling done and use mouthwash twice daily for 15 days and brush your teeth twice daily using correct brushing technique to maintain your oral hygiene. Bad breath can also be due to constipation. Kindly check if your flushing system is well. Have lots of green leafy vegetables and fruits to keep your flushing system well. Drink lots of water.
DO paste twice daily.
Bad breath can be due to caries in teeth and you do a dental check up and fill the cavities, Check up for sinusitis which can also cause bad breath
Brush with baking soda at night, chew few leaves of basil in the morning, chew few leaves of neem at night, use mouth wash having hydrogen peroxide,