Treatment cost is very low.
Always use miswak to brush it has immense benifits. Brush with miswak at bed time, after awakening ,after meals,
for tonsils take cistus powder 1 teaspoon with 1 teaspoon of pure honey 1 month in morning bbf.
You will be happy with you soon.
Increase your water intake. Also do this
1. Don't overeat
2. Don't take tea empty stomach. Eat something like a banana (if you are not diabetic) or any seasonal fruit or soaked almonds and a glass of water first thing in the morning (within 10 mins of waking up). No only biscuits or rusk will not do. 3. Take your breakfast every day. Don't skip it.
4. Have light meals every 2 hours (in addition to your breakfast, lunch n dinner) e.g. Nariyal paani, chaach, a handful of dry fruits, a handful of peanuts, any fresh n seasonal fruit, a cup of curd/milk etc
5. Finish your dinner at least 2 hours before going to sleep.
6. Maintain active life style
7. Avoid fast foods, spicy n fried foods, carbonated beverages
8. Take a lot of green vegetables n fruit. 9. Drink lot of water.
10. Curd is good for u.
11. Everyday preferably sleep on same time.
1.Do not eat food with pungent smell- onion and garlic
2.Brush your teeth after every meal and before sleeping
3.Daily flossing of teeth
4.Massage gum with finger whenever you brush
5.Use antibacterial mouth wash twice a day
6.No smoking. Tobacco chewing
7.Mouth should have enough saliva always – can use chewing gums (sugar less)
8.If suffering from acidity or constipation take treatment
9.Take more water in day 10.Take 2/3 glasses of warm water in the morning
11.Do deep breathing exercise for 10 mts daily
12.Morning walk daily for 30 mts
medicine can not be advised for open question, for medicine contact on private chat.
Boil a teaspoon of cinnamon powder in water, add bay leaves and some cardamom seeds. After straining the solution, use it as a mouth rinse twice a day. Chewing on a lemon or orange rind will freshen your mouth and add a burst of flavor. The citric acid stimulates saliva production and fights off bad breath.