Hi Sir/mam,Please give me a diet chart for faster recovery my condition (multiple gastric erosion. What food I can eat breakfast-lunch-dinner. Can I eat (cheese, and what cooking oil, peanut butter, dry dates, almond,sugar etc. Now I eat my medicine ZOSA-DSR-before breakfast and ZOSA-40 before dinner and longifene bucizine syrup-before breakfast and dinner. Can I eat himalaya yashtimadhu tablet before lunch and dinner. please advice me.

Avoid spicy food items and not to eat junk food and we also need to avoid peanuts and potatoes in our daily diet and Few diet tips - Not to eat fried food items and Can eat All green vegetables, moong, chana,Dal, rice etc And to apply ghee over chappati and don’t apply oil over chappati And to drink milk mixed with turmeric powder twice a day And If possible eat eggs on alternate days And If possible in breakfast eat atleast one bajra ka rotla And Eat seasonal fruit.