Dentist has told to extract my sister wisdom tooth on Friday surgical procedure sunday there is function after extraction will swelling be there. Should my sister extract wisdom tooth on other day.

There are definitely pros and cons of surgery so please my suggestion is you should take medicine for for 3 days and undergo extraction after attending your function that's the better way. But take only pain killers and warm saline gargle thrice a day. It will do the job all the best have a nice day.
Swelling Is likely.
Kindly get it removed your wisdom teeth.
Yes, there r chances for discomfort and swelling for 3 to 5 days.
Do it after the function.
Its better that you plan to remove the tooth on some other day because surgical removal of wisdom tooth will cause swelling and pain for 2-3 days minimum. So plan accordingly.
Take all these precautions, start taking antibiotic from friday, painkillers when needed and let her attend the function. She may not be comfortable with that tooth but it is definitely allow her to enjoy good moments. Surgical extraction of wisdom tooth not necessarily cause swelling on 2nd day but she will not be able to enjoy the food during the function.
Yes there will be swelling and discomfort for 3 to 5 days..you can extract after the function is over .. and take medications till then to subside pain..
Yes definitely wisdom tooth should be removed but you should be free from everything.
whether swelling will be there or not will be best told by the operating surgeon. If not an emergency then you can postpone the extraction and get it done after Sunday.
Yes you should follow the instructions given by your dentist.
If it is done right then there should not be much swelling.
Hi, kindly note if there is function just the day next to extraction, so better postpone the extraction as there will be swelling.
Hi. Yes there will be some swelling for two to three days. Regards.
Hello prior before wisdom tooth extraction you must take three days medicine as per treatment approach. You inform your doctor that your sister Taking Madison till Sunday letter Monday she will extract the tooth.
Sure. Whenever she is comfortable with the procedure.
If it is a impaction, then their are more chances of a swelling.