Cons 1000 Mg/500 Mg Injection is a drug which is used for treating bacterial infections. It is administered to the patient in the form of an injection. It is used to treat infections caused by bacteria such as gonorrhea (infection of female reproductive organ), pelvic inflammatory disease and also infections of lungs, skin, blood, bones, joints and abdomen. Cons 1000 Mg/500 Mg Injection belongs to a class of medications known as cephalosporin antibiotics. It works by killing the bacteria. It should always be taken under a doctor’s guidance.
Cons 1000 Mg/500 Mg Injection is a drug which is used for treating bacterial infections. It is administered to the patient in the form of injection. It is used to treat infections caused by bacteria such as gonorrhea (infection of female reproductive organ), pelvic inflammatory disease and also infections of lungs, skin, blood, bones, joints and abdomen.
Cons 1000 Mg/500 Mg Injection belongs to a class of medication known as cephalosporin antibiotics. It works by killing the bacteria. It should always be taken under a doctor’s guidance. Cons 1000 Mg/500 Mg Injection comes in the form of powder which is mixed with liquid and then injected intravenously (into a vein) over a period of 30 to 60 minutes. However sometimes it is also injected into a muscle. It is usually injected as a single dose. Sometimes it is injected multiple times with a gap of 4 to 14 days between doses.
This medication should always be taken under the supervision of a medical expert. There are also some other precautions you need to take. Firstly check if you have any allergies to any of the ingredients of Cons 1000 Mg/500 Mg Injection. Also inform the consulting doctor about any prescribed drugs or dietary supplement that you are taking currently on to avoid side effects. Inform your doctor about any history of liver disease, kidney disease or digestive problems. Also if you are pregnant or planning to get pregnant, it is advisable not to take this medication as it might have harmful effects on your baby.
Cons 1000 Mg/500 Mg Injection might cause some side effects like pain, tenderness, hardness or warmth in the place where it was injected; it may also result in pale skin ,weakness or diarrhea. These are common symptoms and usually go away on their own. However sometimes certain side effects can be serious. These maybe rash, stomach cramps, stomach pain, chest pain, painful urination, swelling in legs and feet, peeling skin, difficulty swallowing or breathing, rash etc. It is important to consult a doctor as soon as these symptoms occur. It is extremely important not to overdose as it can cause harmful effects. Cons 1000 Mg/500 Mg Injection should be kept at cool temperature away from direct sunlight. It should be kept out of the reach of children and pets.
Information given here is based on the salt and content of the medicine. Effect and uses of medicine may vary from person to person. It is advicable to consult a Internal Medicine Specialist before using this medicine.
Talking about the pros first:
From biblical times, it was known that fasting controls seizures. In a study conducted, it was found that 54% of the patients had complete control over seizures and 26% showed a marked decrease in seizures while on a ketogenic diet.
2) Ketosis helps in weight loss:
In one study of over 400 individuals over a period of a year, it was found that low-carbs diet was as effective as low-fat diets in weight loss. In the short term of six months, the individuals on a low carb diet had even lost on a average of 3.3 kgs greater than those on a low fat diet.
Thus, the low carb diet seems to be a good option for weight loss in the short term.
3) For the diabetes and prediabetes treatment:
As discussed before, the ketogenic diet reduces the blood sugar and thus it is an effective option in treatment and control of diabetes.
From one study on type 2 diabetes patients, after following a low-carbs diet, it was found that the insulin sensitivity improved by about 75%.
In another study the patients even reduced or discontinued their diabetes medication. They found that their glucose came under control after following the low carb ketogenic diet.
4) The ketogenic diet protects the brain:
Most of our brain can use ketones as fuel in times of starvation or low carb diet. This can take place as early as after 3 days of a starvation state.
Also, as discussed before, some children can have a condition where the glucose receptors in the brain are disrupted. Thus, getting energy from glucose might become an issue. Here they might go into seizures. Ketogenic diets bypass this mechanism and prevent this condition.
A lot of research also has given rise to possibility of treatment of alzheimer’s and dementia, by inculcating a ketogenic diet.
5) Protecting the heart, to an extent:
As seen earlier, on a high carb diet, excess glucose is stored in the muscles and liver. Additional glucose is stored in the blood. High blood glucose along with inflammation has also been known to damage proteins in arterial cell walls and cause thickening. This escalates plague build up.
Low carb diet like keto diets have been known to reduce the blood glucose levels and thus protect the heart, to a certain extent. This being said, please read the cons part of this article for the full picture on this subject.
6) Prevention of certain types of cancer:
The ketogenic diet has been used in the treatment of certain types of cancer.
Ketocal, which is a new nutritionally balanced high fat/low carbohydrate ketogenic diet was used to study malignant brain tumors. It was found that, in the experimental mouse and human brain tumors, ketocal was effective against the tumors.
7) Help treat acne:
As per one study a ketose diet might even help treat acne.
Where there is good there has to be evil:
So, lets look at the cons:
1) Heart failure is severe ketogenic state:
There are two cases of sudden death due to heart failure, in children on ketogenic diets for the control of seizures. Both cases showed selenium deficiency. Thus, the hearts condition on prolonged keto diet needs to be monitored closely.
In another study, thirteen patients with congestive heart failure (chf) and cardiac patients without chf took part in a study. It was found that in a ketosis-prone state severe chf occurs.
So, basically in patients with a heart condition, the ketogenic diet should be undertaken after consultation with your doctor. Thus, it can be monitored for adverse symptoms.
2) Deficiency in macronutrients:
Now, ketosis can cause macronutrients deficiency if not monitored properly.
3) Various side effects:
When used in the treatment of children with epilepsy, it was found that the side effects include “dehydration, kidney stones and constipation”.
Other side effects that might be apparent with the ketogenic diet are too much water intake, dizziness, nausea, headaches, etc.
The Pros and Cons of Having a Vasectomy
When guys reach that point in their lives when they know they don't want children (or they have plenty of them and don't want more!), they often choose to undergo a vasectomy. Most men who undergo the procedure have no lingering effects and often are happy with the results. But there are some terrified of undergoing any sort of procedure, worried about a penis injury happening when they get a vasectomy. The truth is that there are pros and cons to the procedure, and every man needs to know what those are in order to make an informed decision.
The pros of vasectomy:
Any man who wants to have a vasectomy must understand what he will benefit from the procedure. Here are some of the reasons many men choose to do it:
1) No more kids. The most obvious "pro" of vasectomy is that it prevents a man from fathering children. In the world of birth control, this is almost as close as a guy can get to not having that particular responsibility.
2) The procedure is quick. The procedure is a "one and done" situation - a guy goes in, gets a snip, and is out of the doctor's office within an hour or so. This one simple procedure is all he needs.
3) Recovery is quick, too. Most men are told to take it easy on the couch for a few days. He might have some soreness for a few weeks, as well as bruising, but within a month or so he's right as rain.
4) No more condoms. It usually takes about 20 ejaculations for a guy to rid his body of all semen and thus be fine with not using a condom while having sex. As long as he's in a monogamous relationship, he can enjoy the freedom of unprotected sex without worry.
5) No pressure on a partner. Some men find themselves with a partner who can't use certain birth control methods. By getting a vasectomy, he relieves his partner of the responsibility of figuring out birth control.
The cons of vasectomy:
Though there are many pros to the procedure, there are some risks that men need to carefully consider.
1) It's a surgical procedure. Even though the procedure has been used for a long time and has been perfected by numerous doctors, there is still a risk anytime someone uses a scalpel on a delicate area. Though rare, some men have reported problems that lingered after the surgery.
2) No protection from sexually transmitted infections. Many men had the best of both worlds when they used condoms: The protection from pregnancy and from infections. However, a man who has a vasectomy still has to use a condom if he doesn't have a steady, monogamous partner.
3) Reversal can be tough. Though the procedure for vasectomy is quick and easy, reversing it is much more involved. If a man changes his mind and decides he really does want to have more children, it will be an uphill battle to make it happen.
4) Sometimes it doesn't work. In a small percentage of men, the vasectomy doesn't "take." This means that a guy who had a vasectomy could wind up with a surprise baby a few years down the road.
5) Some men feel regret. Though most men who undergo the procedure are happy with the outcome, some men are deeply affected by the fact that they are no longer fertile. This can lead to depression and related problems, which can affect every part of a man's life.
The decision to have a vasectomy is a very important one that a man should never take lightly. Before the procedure and after, he should pay close attention to his penis health, including the use of a good penis health crème (health professionals recommend Man 1 Man Oil, which is clinically proven mild and safe for skin). A crème that contains L-carnitnine can help protect the nerves of the penis; L-arginine can help ensure blood flow stays ample. Shea butter and vitamin E, both known for their healing properties, are also great for a man recovering from a vasectomy.
Technology affects every aspect of our lives including how we date. Today, the first interaction a couple has isn’t over a cup of coffee, but through the internet. While some people swear by online dating others are still vary of it. Like a coin, online dating has two sides; pros and cons. Here are some of the advantages and disadvantages of online dating.
Salt content in food is a natural fact. People prefer salt in their foods in order to have taste but medical research studies have suggested that excessive intake of salt leads the individuals to suffer from high blood pressure which is harmful for their wellbeing. Over the past century, the medical research has become quite advanced. According to various researches, high consumption of salt in food can make the health conditions of the individuals deteriorate to a wide extent. Not only high blood pressure, but consuming high levels of salt or sodium can cause heart complications for the individuals. However, the doctors have prescribed that the salt in diet can have some health advantages which can positively impact upon the health conditions of the people.
Pros of containing salt in diet:
Apart from all these beneficial factors, the medical science has listed certain drawbacks or cons of intake of salt that can affect the health conditions of the people. Scientists have proved and showed evidences that excess of salt in the diet can cost various innocent lives.
The negative factors of excessive salt intake have been listed below:
Thus from the overall discussion, it can be said that medical researchers have thoroughly generated their views regarding the fact that salt or sodium intake can leave both the positive and negative impacts on the lives of the people. Hence, it is widely recommended by the doctors that the people must reduce their salt consumption in their diet to reduce blood pressure and maintain a healthy living.