My dentist accidentally cut my gum by drill and it bleed a little bit. I am not worried about cut. It is already healed. But can I get any serious diseases. Bcoz I read it online that HIV and HVB can spread through dental surgery. I am really tensed now.

My dentist accidentally cut my gum by drill and it bleed ...
Nothing to worry. HIV will spread only if the instruments were used on HIV patient and not cleaned properly.
You need not to be worry. Everything is ok. HIV & HVB spread only when instruments on not sterilized.
Hi lybrate-user, Usually good dentist uses autoclaved instruments so no chance of such infection. So don’t worry and just maintain oral hygiene you will be all right.
No nothing would happen if equipment sterilised well.
Yes it can spread but if the dentist didn't autoclaved the instrument.
No nothing to worry.
Most dentists take care of sterilization protocols to prevent infections to other patients and themselves too. Bleeding from gums is a common occurence you need to worry at all according to me.