Get help from best doctors, anonymously
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

I lost a relative previous year and I am feeling depressed from then. Please help.

2 Doctors Answered
I lost a relative previous year and I am feeling depresse...
It is natural to feel low and miss the person you have lost. However if it is interfering with your sleep, studies or general well being, or if you feel suicidal, you need to consult a psychiatrist. It is common to feel low, cry, feel like you are alone, or lose your self confidence. Usually time is the best healer. However if things are too difficult to handle you should talk to a psychiatrist or counselor. Confide in someone close to you, who will support you in this difficult time. Don't cut off from friends or family, even if you feel like you want to be alone.
I lost a relative previous year and I am feeling depresse...
How you got diagnosed as depression because depression is diagnose if it covers five criteria like low feeling, negative thoughts, aversion to socialization, weeping tendency, sleeplessness or excessive sleep loss or excessive appetite and this has mostly two reasons, one is due to circumstantial and other assumed stress. For treating it you need both counseling and medication. You can avail our package for psychiatry illnesses or contact us.
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.