I have head ache and also have eyes apin due to this. Pain is only in side head on both side.

I have head ache and also have eyes apin due to this. Pai...
Hi, There are many different types of headaches. Although not all headaches are the same, they all share at least one thing in common -- they cause pain. But many headaches also cause other unwanted symptoms. Migraines and other types of headaches, such as tension headache and sinus headache, are painful. Migraine symptoms include a pounding one sided headache, nausea, vomiting, and light sensitivity and are treated with antinausea drugs and abortive or preventive medications. Hypertension is also one of the important causes. Headache remedies include pain relievers like analgesics and antipyretics. Stress Management May Ease Your Headache Cope better with stress in your life, and you’ll help your headaches. Relaxation Techniques for Headache Relief These exercises will help you relax during stressful times. Headache relief is in sight. A video consultation is recommended.