My wife is suffering from neck pain. Pain is from top back head to back neck and also covering some part of back. She suffering from 10 days.

My wife is suffering from neck pain. Pain is from top bac...
At Home - You can try hot and cold compress. And hot water bottle or ice packs. Alternate the application once in every 5 mins. Do it for 20 mins max. Gives excellent relief for muscle pain. Meanwhile, would recommend going to a physiotherapy doc and get the diagnosis to see if its muscle related issue or any spinal issue.
Pain from head to neck can be due to Postural fault which leads to eventually Derangement or unhealthy joint and disc orientation, as a result the surrounding soft tissues like Muscles and fascia, ligaments etc they get tight and weak or overworking. One of the most common cause us Forward Head Posture which can lead to neck and headache. Reduced Neck Curvature associated with neck muscles spasm can lead to the said complain. For immediate relief, do Ice Massage at the back of head and neck for 15mins - 15mins Rest- 15mins ice Massage repeat. Do it twice a day. Apply Flexabenz gel followed by Ice Massage. Take proper sleep. Adequate water intake is compulsory Take Banana regularly two in quantity. Almond and dates will also help. Consult after three days. Good luck !!!