I am suffering from badly etching on thighs and near private part. Infection cause big dark spot there.

I am suffering from badly etching on thighs and near priv...
It may be due to Fungal Infection. Fungus usually grows in absence of oxygen. Exposure to more oxygen helps in preventing fungal growth. Fungal infection occurs due to poor immunity. To get rid of it we need regular exercise and good nutritious food. Avoid all types of shampoo and soap. If You have Faith in Homeopathy - You can apply: Berberis Aquifolium ointment & Azadirachta Indica ointments twice daily after washing and drying skin with pure plane water. These are good herbal Homeopathic creams for fungal infection for dry skin. (both medicines are also available in liquid Form (Q) for oily skin - Apply 10% of each diluted in RO water or Distilled water after washing and drying with pure plane water) You can Also take some internal medicine for prompt and permanent cure: (1) Tellurium 30  thrice daily for one month. (2) Berberis Aq Q 20 drops twice daily in some water for one month These medicines have no adverse effects if taken under supervision of qualified homeopathic consultant. For more help before & after taking these medicines  you can consult me in person on Lybrate
Hallo, it's fungal infection you are suffering from. Tk, plenty of water to eliminate toxins restoring metabolism to absorb neutrients preventing constipation, making your skin more flexible & glowing. •Go for meditation to reduce stress and  nourishing cells & tissues including brain to calm your nerve nourishing your entire body. •Your diet be normal, non-irritant in small intervals avoiding gastric disorder. Personal hygiene be maintained. •Avoid, junk food, alcohol, caffiene,  nicotine, piza,  burger. Tk, homoeopathic medicines:@.Sulphur 30-6 pills ,alternate morning. Tk, care.