Get help from best doctors, anonymously
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

My Uncle has a disease of strokes from many years. He is getting weak day by day. Now he is facing more problems like detour and getting faint. He gets so angry on little things without any reason. We are so tensed for him. I request the respected doctors to guide me what should I do and where I should consult for his well-being. He lives near Kurukshetra and Age is 50 years. Please help and revert with your valuable opinions. Thanks.

3 Doctors Answered
Hello, He is suffering from hypertension ,threatening heart .You should consult a Cardiologist in this regards. Meanwhile, he may take homoeopathic medicine:@.Arjuna Q-10 drops, thrice with little water. Should go for meditation to reduce his stress to nourish his body. His diet be easily digestible on time to counter acidity. Avoid, junk food, alcohol & nicotine. Tk, care.
1 person found this helpful
Ischemic /stroke attacks attack are neurological disturbance caused by reduced blood supply to an area of the brain. Strokes are longer lasting neurological disturbance, associated with permanent damage to the brain. Take by give heart and brain nutrition .like natural /pure omegas /probiotics/vitamins/CQ10 .once immunity is raised .slowly will get better day by day ./stroke
1 person found this helpful
Homoeopathy is totally depends upon symptoms so kindly visit a homoeopathic physician for proper treatment. Your uncle is suffering from hypertension. Give him nat. Mur 200 3 times in a day.
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.