Find numerous Yoga & Naturopathy Specialists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Yoga & Naturopathy Specialists with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Yoga & Naturopathy Specialists online in ghaziabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Beauty Enhancement Procedures
Immunity Therapy Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Rheumatic Complaints
Siddha Marma Treatment
Tantra Yoga Treatment
Yoga During Pregnancy
Submit a review for Dr. P K DhawanYour feedback matters!
Patient Review Highlights
I found the answers provided by the Dr. P K Dhawan to be knowledgeable. Sir, there was a study happened in mid eighties by the funding of big pharma company itself in mid eighties but thankfully the study was not completed and data were never released on how cannibis usefulness. May be big companies anticipated that their million doller cancer drug bussiness may got collapsed if results were come out
I found the answers provided by the Dr. P K Dhawan to be very helpful and helped me improve my health. Sir Weight increasing just 2 to 4 kgs only
Dr. P K Dhawan provides answers that are sensible, caring, inspiring, helped me improve my health and nurturing. Thank you so much
I found the answers provided by the Dr. P K Dhawan to be very helpful, thorough, inspiring, practical and professional. Good
I found the answers provided by the Dr. P K Dhawan to be knowledgeable. Thanks Dr. I will repeat the test again..
I found the answers provided by the Dr. P K Dhawan to be very helpful. Very helpful
Dr. P K Dhawan provides answers that are well-reasoned and prompt. Thank you sir
I found the answers provided by the Dr. P K Dhawan to be very helpful. Thank u
Dr. P K Dhawan provides answers that are knowledgeable. Nice thanks
I found the answers provided by the Dr. P K Dhawan to be caring. .
Dr. P K Dhawan provides answers that are very helpful. Thanku doc
Dr. P K Dhawan provides answers that are saved my life.
Dr. P K Dhawan provides answers that are practical.
Dr. P K Dhawan provides answers that are sensible.
Dear sir/maim, during study my mind is not well concentrated and easily distracted. I can't remember the subjects for 1 day at least. What I can do to increase my memory and concentration power during study. Please reply soon.
Sir/ mam I have kidney stone I have purchased homeopathic syrup calculi calculi pls help me that how should I take it I mean how many doses in a day and how I mean with water or pure.
My mother is 47 years old. She have foot pain in her leg. She never wear heel shoe. She always wear slippers flat. Now she take homeopathic medicine for that but please I need your help Dr. Please advice for her.
While sleeping in the night I have a strong pain in my stomach then at 3.am I need something to eat why that so.
Can stricture urethra is treatable with uttarbasti panchakrma. If yes please tell me who can do this treatment with experience of cured patients in Delhi ncr.
Sir, I am 53 years old and affected by polio from childhood, some two years back I had paid in my elbow it was diagnosed as tennis elbow, and it was because of high calcium, now in my blood reports it was reported that I am suffering from calcium deficiency and suggested to take tab supracal for 3 months, Now I fear that I am get that tennis elbow paid again because of this tab. Is it correct pl clarify.
In my body all part coming stretch mark hand muscle leg thigh stomach my back full part on stretch mark my I exercise my stretch mark in full hand why which deficiency who reason what problem please tell me please my life like dead because my sin all part stretch mark :(
My LDL levels are 165. Im 88 kg a teacher by profession. Busy n feel tired at the end of the day. No energy left for any work out. How do I lower d LDL levels please help.
I married since 1 years ago and I have a problem premature ejaculation of sperm. What should I do to get rid from this.
I Am, suffering from fever from last two days and cold cough meanwhile .i have taken medicine atlest 2.3 time but now also I am not felling well please suggest me some medicine in ayurved.
Every morning when I get up ,I begin to sneeze which continues for 5 to 10 mins. It's going on for last 6 months. Even I get cold very quickly, even in summer. Sometimes I begin to sneeze when go outside. So please suggest any remedies.
What is the difference between psychologist or psychiatrist. And I want tell tell about my problem of forgetting little little things. Which doctor should I consult. Psychologist or psychiatrist?
I am feeling discomfort all the time in my stomach. I also feel burning sensation in my belly and upper belly. I have a history of acidity. In winter I feel some relief from this but in summer it came back again and again. What kind of treatment I need to make myself fit again.
Hi Takes long to clear bowels completely. Mucus followed by gas cause 15 minutes delay between motions which are 4 to 5 thus taking more than an hour every day.
I am 15 kg overweight ,can I start orlistat to reduce the weight. How much medicine I have to take in a day and how much quantity. Please revert as soon as possible.
I am out of breath while walking or running fast or even to two floor stairs in one go. Is it me weight which is 90 kgs. I am 52 year old 167 cms good healthy life. No medicine for any thing for the last 20-25 years never seen doctor for any thing. Can you please advise.
Accumulating unwanted fat by poor eating habits and a sedentary lifestyle can lead to obesity which has become a prevalent problem among people of all ages. Obesity causes a number of serious conditions like cardiovascular problems, diabetes, high blood pressure etc.
Ayurveda has a holistic approach to ailments of all kinds. It not only cures physical conditions but also heals mental diseases and the treatments are effective with no side effects. The most important feature of Ayurveda is that it improves the overall health of an individual by a sustainable treatment. Here are five easy ways to reduce fat effectively by Ayurvedic recommendations.
1. Detox tea - Detox tea is a mixture of certain herbs which have the property to cleanse the body. It is a natural way to lose weight without subjecting the body to harsh chemicals. The tea flushes the toxins out of the system and boosts the liver and the stomach. It not only helps to eliminate waste but also to reduce bloating. Eradication of unwanted elements leads to weight loss and rejuvenation of the body. Cumin, fennel, and coriander are good choices for preparing a detox tea.
2. Yoga - Practicing yoga on a daily basis can make a huge difference when you are trying to lose weight. A relaxing yoga routine in the mornings will not only set the mood for the day but also boost metabolism. Yoga facilitates weight loss, flexibility and promotes good health. Breathing exercises with meditation can improve one's cognitive functions and prevent mental diseases.
3. Triphala - With its many beneficial properties, Triphala can be branded as a miracle herb. One of the ancient remedies, Triphala includes three super fruits of India which are amlaki, haritaki, and bibhitaki. Three of them have individual advantages that work together as an elixir for weight loss.
- Amlaki is packed with antioxidants that reduce inflammation, maintains healthy blood sugar level and leads to lean body mass.
- Haritaki helps to cleanse the body by eliminating wastes from the colon.
- Bibhitaki eradicates body fluids and reduces accumulated fat.
Triphala is a powerful combination of herbs which can be consumed with lukewarm water.
4. Curry powder - Ayurvedic treatment instructs to include six tastes in a meal which are sweet, sour, salty, bitter, pungent and astringent. A mixture of all these tastes will create a unique flavor that will enhance the digestive system and help melt away the fat. Ayurvedic churnas are a mixture of several herbs with different tastes and properties that are added to Indian dishes to create flavor. Coriander, fenugreek, cloves are some of the herbs present in the churnas
5. Massage - Gharshana is an effective Ayurvedic massage performed with silk gloves and can be done at home. It gives a calming sensation that energizes and rejuvenates the body. It is well known for reducing cellulite and bloating by promoting better circulation and lymphatic drainage.
6. Garcinia Combodia: Garcinia Combodia natural fruit preprations which has Hydroxy- Citric acid( HCA) and inhibits an enzyme that helps turns excess CHO ( carbohydrates ) into fat