Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Immunity Therapy Treatment
Treatment of Rheumatic Complaints
Siddha Marma Treatment
Beauty Enhancement Procedures
Yoga During Pregnancy
Tantra Yoga Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. P K DhawanYour feedback matters!
Patient Review Highlights
I found the answers provided by the Dr. P K Dhawan to be knowledgeable. Sir, there was a study happened in mid eighties by the funding of big pharma company itself in mid eighties but thankfully the study was not completed and data were never released on how cannibis usefulness. May be big companies anticipated that their million doller cancer drug bussiness may got collapsed if results were come out
My Dandruff Issue was increasing day by day. During the treatment, my drP K Dawan supported me a lot. The waiting area in the Nature Health Care Centre in Delhi is very comfortable for elderly patients. he ensures that he listens to herpatients. I have had therissue from quite some time. the doctor is very fine and I loved hertreatment he gave me regarding my problem.
The doctor was able to diagnose the problem accurately. My mother was suffering from prolonged pain and after many other treatments in vain we met dr Kumar. She is 80% better now and improving. Thanks to the doctor.
I found the answers provided by the Dr. P K Dhawan to be very helpful, knowledgeable, sensible and inspiring. Thank you so much for the answer sir.
I found the answers provided by the Dr. P K Dhawan to be very helpful and helped me improve my health. Sir Weight increasing just 2 to 4 kgs only
Dr. P K Dhawan provides answers that are sensible, caring, inspiring, helped me improve my health and nurturing. Thank you so much
I found the answers provided by the Dr. P K Dhawan to be very helpful, thorough, inspiring, practical and professional. Good
I found the answers provided by the Dr. P K Dhawan to be knowledgeable. Thanks Dr. I will repeat the test again..
Dr. P K Dhawan provides answers that are well-reasoned and knowledgeable. Thnkew sir
I found the answers provided by the Dr. P K Dhawan to be very helpful. Very helpful
Dr. P K Dhawan provides answers that are well-reasoned and prompt. Thank you sir
I found the answers provided by the Dr. P K Dhawan to be very helpful. Thank u
Dr. P K Dhawan provides answers that are knowledgeable. Nice thanks
I found the answers provided by the Dr. P K Dhawan to be caring. .
Dr. P K Dhawan provides answers that are very helpful. Thanku doc
Dr. P K Dhawan provides answers that are saved my life.
Dr. P K Dhawan provides answers that are practical.
Dr. P K Dhawan provides answers that are sensible.
Am getting Body pains, sore throat, tingling on skin and random headaches? May I know the exact reason for above symptoms and please suggest medicine for this?
My penis size is very small and it is not healthy. I am not married. After some time I would be married. Tell me what I do.
Hello sir/madam, I have hair fall problem and I have almost 70% bold head (front) please suggest me any tips or medicine for re growing my hair.
A common form of skin inflammation brought about by the fungal infection is called as Athlete's Foot and is most commonly seen among the athletes. In medical terms, this condition is called "tinea pedis". This generally starts in between the toes and gradually moves towards the toe nails, if left untreated. In the later stages, this infection has the tendency to move towards the palm region of the hands and other body surfaces, if left unchecked. Most often, this condition is referred to as the ringworm of the moccasin feet.
Statistics have shown that about 15% of the population is affected by this condition. It is important to note that men have a higher chance of contracting this contagious condition than women. Young adults or old children are most likely to take the hit for this condition.
After a serious research, the National Health Service has come out with the finding that, Athlete's foot can be transmitted from one person to another either by direct or indirect contact. Any environment that is warm and moist serves as the perfect breeding place for the fungal species to cause this condition.
Getting them treated before the condition spreads to other parts of the body is a very important step that has to be taken by the person who has been diagnosed with this disease. Instead of worrying about the condition after it has set in, a few remedial precautions can be taken to prevent the onset of this disease.
Some preventive measures are:
- Clean shoes and socks: The socks have to be changed at least twice a day and these must be able to absorb the sweat from the feet.
- Using a medicated powder: Normal talcum powder or an anti-fungal powder can be applied to the skin where the irritation prevails and this kills the fungi that might form on the surface.
- Precaution after swimming and going for walk: The region between the toes has to be wiped clean after swimming, bathing or going for a long walk. The basic idea is to remove the excessive moisture from the skin.
- Using socks and sandals: The sandals must allow some breathing space for the skin on the legs and when at home, socks without shoes can be worn.
Preventive measures help a great deal in avoiding the complications that arise out of this Athlete's foot.
Panchakarma is an ayurvedic technique which is used to detoxify the body, boost the immune system and restore the balance in the body. Due to lack of exercise and a poor diet, the waste material generated by the body is not effectively discharged. This causes accumulation of toxins in the body that can result in diseases.
Panchakarma can be used to treat and heal the pain in the joints and the spine. There are specific treatments in panchakarma that targets these regions, they are:
1. Abhyanga - Abhyanga is a technique where warm oil is used to cover the entire body. The oil is then gently massaged so that it can penetrate the underlying tissues. It is used to lubricate the joints, muscle toning and to increase blood supply around nerve endings.
2. Pindasweda - In this technique hot cotton bags consisting of herbs, rice, and sand or medical powder are used to massage the body. This rejuvenating therapy induces perspiration in the body by which the herbs and the heat penetrates into the body. It is used to treat problems of the joints such as gout, arthritis, and sciatica.
3. Upanaha - A combination of herbal medicine is applied to the affected part and then covered with medicinal leaves. The herbs help in easing the muscles and tendons of the affected part. It relieves pain, reduces swellings and improves mobility in the joint.
4. Kati vista - In this treatment, medicated oil is pooled into a collar made from dough and then placed on the lower back for a specific amount of time. It strengthens the lower back, lubricates the spine and acts as a muscle pain reliever.
Also, natural shark cartilage preprations, oral as well as for local applictions if available help relief in pain lubricating joints by gulucosamine /chondrite sulphate because those sulpher compounds in methyl sulphamethane creams are found to provide relief.