I have thyroid but I do no whether it is normal or hypothyroid but my test suggested that I have 10 sum thing like that can you please tell me whether it is normal or what I'm 20 years gal soon I'm getting married one of the lady doctor told me that if you have thyroid it Vll be difficult at the time of conceiving it is true? please suggest me suitable measures asap.

I have thyroid but I do no whether it is normal or hypoth...
Now a days it's common to have thyroid problem dnt need to worry. Actually thyroid come either from parents or some other reason. But if you have it need not worry. Take preventive measures to treat urself n stay healthy. After marriage, not every women has problem. Women with thyroid has conceived at successive rate. Just take your dose of medicine on time. N routine after 3mnths.
Hello, Thanks for the query. Please clarify whether the query is from a male or a female. Because conception is only the problem seen females. If a female has hypothyroidism and if it is not well controlled, then menstrual periods are affected, ovulation is affected and hence conception may not take place. So if hypothyroidism is present then it must be properly treated with adequate dose of thyroxine. Thanks.