I repeatedly fall ill and each time with sore throat, difficulty in swallowing, sometimes small irregular fever, runny nose, headache at the top of eyebrows, enlarged tonsil, body weakness and like. Please help me get rid of these ailments permanently.

I repeatedly fall ill and each time with sore throat, di...
Homoeopathy is ideal for all ages for most of ailments acting a better substitute for antibiotics, anti allergic & other kinds of medicine. Today most common problem especially is cold & cough which is due to lack of IMMUNITY to fight against infections in our surroundings. Homoeopathy acts as a best source of medicine to boost immunity & fight against infections. Homoeopathy also offers treatment in all allergic, acute & long lasting chronic diseases by improving immunity. You can easily take an online consultation for further treatment guidance and permanent cure without any side effects
Hello Mr. lybrate-user, all your complaints go in favour of a long standing tonsillitis combined with some component of allergic sinusitis. I would have liked to know your age n the time of the year when you have this illness. Start taking warm saline gargles n steam inhalations daily. Take s non spicy light diet. Continue this for a month and revert. Too big tonsils need to be removed surgically but then that will be decided only after a proper consultation.