My daughter is 7 years old. She is too much irritating. She does not allow me to wear jeans. Even she does not allow me to talk to my husband in front of her. She always sticks to me. Never go me alone.

My daughter is 7 years old. She is too much irritating. S...
This is common in some children. They do it to gain attention. Don't bother. Tell her in a polite way that it's your wish to wear what you want to. Get her also jeans and make her to wear it. Tell her that it is comfortable and looks good. If you want to talk to your husband, see that she is engaged in some activity. Diverting her attention towards some game or drawing etc.
Dear Lybrate user She might be an over protected child and feels insecure in her school and/or in her environment. You need to consult a child psychologist asap because this can get even worst. You can also take therapy from us so that you get to know how to deal with her how to manage etc. Thank you. Good luck.