Doctors in Wockhardt Hospital
Treatment Of Acne/Pimples
Treatment of Hair Fall
Treatment of Hair Loss
Treatment of Female Hair Loss
Treatment of Dandruff
Treatment of Greying Hair
Treatment of Black Spots on Skin
Treatment of Hair Growth
Skin Whitening Procedures
Treatment Of Acne Scars
Treatment of Cold Cough
Treatment of Oily Skin
Treatment of Rashes
Glowing Skin Procedures
Management of Dark Skin
Treatment of Abdominal Pain
Hair Health Treatment Procedures
Treatment of Swelling
Treatment of Hemorrhoids
Submit a review for Wockhardt HospitalYour feedback matters!
All of us agree that healthy habits are absolutely necessary for a high quality of life. It is another story that whether we put them into practice or not. These healthy habits have to be cultivated since childhood for keeping vital organs like eyes in a perfect condition. One's quality of life is closely linked to how well one see and one can take steps now to take care of one's eyes and preserve vision well into old age. Keep Your Eyesight Sharp and protect your eyesight with the five tips listed below:
- Maintain a balanced and healthy diet - It has been scientifically proven that some foods can boost eye health and delay age-related eye changes. One must include eye-boosting vitamins and minerals in diet, such as lutein and zeaxanthin, Vitamin C, Vitamin E; zinc and omega-3 fatty acids to keep one's eyes in best shape. Broccoli, corn, squash, peppers, spinach and kale are the best source for zeaxanthin and lutein whereas citrus fruits, melons, tomatoes and broccoli are great source of Vitamin C. Vitamin E can be found in legumes, wheat germ, nuts and seeds while one can get zinc in found in whole grains, salmon are a great source of omega-3.
- Reduce Exposure in The Sun - Sun's ultraviolet rays can increase the risk of developing cataracts, which is most common cause of age-related vision loss in adults. It is very essential to take precautions to shield one's eyes from the sun. One should wear UV protective eyewear or wide brimmed floppy hat for protection from sun.
- Quit Smoking - Smoking is not only bad for heart and lungs, it can also damage eyesight. Cigarette smokers are at greater risk of developing both macular degeneration and Glaucoma.
- Regular Exercise - Regular exercise keeps waistline trim and eyes sharp. Latest studies have shown that those who led an active lifestyle were seventy percent less likely to develop macular degeneration.
- Go for Annual Eye Examination - Regular examination of eyes can give a surprising number of clues about ones overall health. Ophthalmologist can detect a broad set of problems ranging from hypertension to diabetes by doing a thorough examination of ones eye.
One only have one pair of eyes, so it is absolutely necessary to take the proper steps to care for them. By nourishing one's body with the right foods, getting regular exercise and going in for regular eye exams, one can keep vision sharp at any age. In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
Assisted Reproductive Technology commonly knows ad In Verto Fertilization extracts eggs and sample sperm. The extracted sample is then manually combined with eggs to induce fertilization. Many clinics offer IVF treatment in Delhi. The details of the hospital cost and specimen collection are described below.
A dedicated hospital which provides personalized analysis and quality care. The IVF department is successfully running with three well-experienced doctors and the professional surgical team under them. They provide affordable surgical solutions and online facilities to book your appointments.
- Consultation Fee Rs 500 to 600
- Sucess Rate Around 50%
An affordable center with a specialist recommended by 108 patients. The treatments are affordable.Their average package starts around Rs 80,000.
- Consultation starts around Rs 800
A well-organized clinic which tremendously advancing along with technology and types of equipment since 2010, which has served more than 10,000 patients and has many success stories. They provide services under In Vitro Fertilization, Egg Donation, Surrogacy and other infertility treatments. The IVF packages start from Rs 60000. They are known for their experienced doctors, a high success rate and high success rate of third-party reproduction.
A clinic run by a bright, dynamic and experienced surgeon who has been creating success stories for the last six years in this field. They offer services under
- Natural Cycle IVFAdvanced Embryo Selection
- Recurrent IVF Failure
- PESA, TESA, MESA
- Fertility Laparoscopic Surgeries
- Fertility Preservation and Egg Freezing
- Infertility Treatment Delhi Gurgaon India
- IUI (Intrauterine Insemination)
- Male Infertility
- Embryo and Semen Freezing
- Donor Egg Cycles
The average package for IVF treatments starts around 80,000
This clinic has a dedicated team to serve and guide patients 24X7 and has been successfully emerging and flourishing in IVF. An experienced panel of specialist, well-equipped facilities, trust from international patients can be added as their features.
- An average package starts from Rs 1,00000
- Expert Panel Dr. Shweta Goswami
One of the best affordable clinics with quality treatment and services. They own a well-trained team from international training centers. The personal touch, emotional importance combined with class treatment makes them stands apart. Their average package starts from Rs 80,000 and they offer services under:
- Fertility Assessment
- Intrauterine Insemination (IUI)
- In Vitro Fertilization (IVF)
- Intra Cytoplasmic Sperm Injection (ICSI)
- Blastocyst Culture
- Egg Share Programme
- Donor Egg Programme
- Donor Sperm Programme
- Surgical Sperm Retrieval
- Pathway for IVF
- Diagnostic and Operative Laparoscopy
- Fertility Preservation
- Sperm DNA Fragmentation Testing
- Surrogacy (Gestational Carrier)
IVF package starts from Rs 90,000
Sucess rating 65 percent
An emerging organization lead by Dr. Vishal Dutt Gour, a qualified professional writing success stories. They are rated as one of the best IVF treatment centers in India. Their average package starts around Rs 7000 and varies according to the treatment required.
Having a success rate of about 64% and over 9+ years of experience, Gaudium IVF is still continuing their expertise in treatment and services. Their average packages start from Rs 65000 and extend according to the treatment. They offer various egg donation and sperm donation programmes as well.
A well-known center for treatment success and academic excellence currently under Dr. K D Nayar. Consultation charges start around Rs 500 and treatment packages start from Rs 90,000. The treatments cover IVF, PESA, ICSI, Semen Washing, Donor Insemination, Egg Sharing, Surrogacy (Gestational Carrier) and Time Lapse Imaging.
IVF is one among Moolchand’s center of excellence. It works with a diversified and expert panel of a specialist in IVF treatment. They own international patients due to their quality services and success rates. Their average packages start around Rs 90,000.