Nosebleed (Epistaxis) Treatment
Rotator Cuff Injury Treatment
Corn Removal Procedure
Nadi Pariksha Treatment
Scar Revision Surgery
Scar Revision Surgery
Treatment Of Deep Vein Thrombosis - Dvt
Deep Pigmentation Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Learning Disorders
Treatment of Disc Prolapse
Kerala Massage Treatment
Treatment Of Childhood Diabetes
Kshar Sutra Therapy Treatment
Patient Review Highlights
Dr. Jyoti Gupta provides answers that are knowledgeable. Share feedback in your own words...
Dr Jyoti is very comforting and qualified doctor. Great experience.
It wz a great experience. Thanks a lot...
If a male's healthy sperm count became watery and thin then is their any possibility to make that watery and thin sperm healthy again to make her wife pregnant?
Little or limited caffeine amount can definitely boost energy levels, but an excessive amount might lead to addiction, which is really quite a serious issue. This addiction cannot be kicked away with medications and rather you have to follow the natural ways. Practicing yoga asanas is one of the most improved solutions that can help you to get rid of acute or severe caffeine addiction and that too in a natural way without inviting any unhealthy side effects.
5 leading asanas that can help avoid caffeine addiction:
- Mayurasana: This asana is mainly well known as the Peacock pose. The pose is very much useful for maintaining digestive and circulatory functions. The hands should be clasped backside and you should bend your head towards your feet. Standing straight is needed and you have to take deep breaths at the time of holding back the concerned posture.
- Chakrasana: This is nothing, but a wheel pose which helps in system detoxification and toxin release. Your thyroid and pituitary glands will get naturally stimulated as a result of this pose. Extending arms overhead by keeping feet together you can perform this pose. You should bend backwards with your face down towards the floor, and you have to use your palms for support.
- Sarvangasana: This pose needs to be done by keeping your shoulders in support. Without using yoga mats, this pose cannot be performed comfortably. Parathyroid and thyroid glands are stimulated along with the normalization of different body functions. Relief from constipation and indigestion can be gained from this pose. Keeping your shoulders in support, the legs should be extended upwards at 90-degree angle. The shoulders should take your full body weight at the time of doing this asana.
- Halasana: This plough pose can help in reducing lethargy, fatigue and stress. Your nervous system can be calmed down, and you will feel completely relaxed. Energy channels of your body can be easily opened up by practicing this asana regularly. In this case, legs should be bended at your hips so that the legs can be flat over the ground. You should keep your hands beside your body.
- Nadi-sodhan Pranayama: if you have got accumulated stress, then nothing can be a better option other than doing this asana. Both body and mind get completely relaxed as a result of practicing this pose. In this case, breathing patterns or techniques can be corrected along with the balancing of the nadis. You have to get a proper guidance in order to perform it in a correct manner.
If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult the doctor and ask a free question.
I am going to get married soon but I have size and erection problem. Please let me know real and tested solution to increase the size and also to make erection for longer. Also suggest vegetarian foods that helps in the same. Thank you.
A number of health problems are rooted in mental instability. Frequent bouts of anger and frustration can lead to stress and related problems. One of the most efficient ways of dealing with this instability and stress is meditation.
Vipasana is an ancient meditative technique that promises to allow a person to see the true nature of things. In Buddhist tradition, it literally translates to insight to the true reality of nature namely impermanence, suffering and the realization of non self. It focuses on self observation and the connection between mind and body and aims to eradicate mental impurities.
Vipasana meditation can be broken down into four stages.
Discovering Vitakka and Vicara: The first stage of Vipasana explores the connection between body and mind. This is done by concentrating on inhaling and exhaling and the feeling of air passing over the skin in front of the nose. Vitakka and vicara refer to the concentration and thought required to feel the connection between mind and body.
Disappearance of Vitakka and Vicara: In the second stage, the connection between mind and body is felt effortlessly. Thus, in this stage both vitakka and vicara fade away. This is known as anapana meditation and helps develop control over the mind.
Happiness: When a person reaches the third stage of vipasana, he stops focusing on emotions like pity, sadness, exuberance and only feels happiness. This frees the mind of negativity and hence purifies it.
Equanimity: The fourth and final stage is characterized by mindfulness and leads to clarity. At this stage, a person feels the desire for freedom and understands nature to be ever changing.
Vipasana is taught at a ten day residential program. Here, participants must adhere to a code of discipline that includes absolute silence and abstaining from any form of communication, sexual activity and substance abuse. Participants are taught the basics of the meditation technique and how to practice it but to benefit fully from it, regular meditation is necessary. Advanced vipasana students may attend 20, 30, 45 and 60 day courses to practice vipasana. An introduction to vipasana is also given to children in the form of short 3 day courses.
Ultimately, vipasana enables the practitioner to experience peace and harmony within oneself and with the rest of the world. It frees the mind from craving and hence also helps people abstain from social evils like stealing and killing. Thus, vipasana has the capacity to change minds and character and helps practitioners lead fulfilling, healthy lives.
Sir. My dates were ovr 5 days before den i. Had sex with my bf took I pill. Within n hr. Nd after 6 days I was bleeding heavily. Nd. It lasted fr 5-6 days. Now everything us normal. But. I am worried dat I am pregnant or not. Plzz hlp. Me. Asap.
I want to increase my weight by ayurveda. Please suggest. I am a pure vegetarian. Prakriti is vata. I had a inguinal hernia surgery 6 months ago.
Hello I am 21 year old and unmarried, my problem was my penis not erecting also I am try to sex with girl but I am not done inter course this happen several times so please help.
Dear doctor I'm 29 years old. I want to know that whether male sex organ enhancement or enlargement is possible and will it be permanent after taking medicine and will it be safe regarding healthy sperms fertility in testicle.
I am 22 years old and quite fit but I am facing problems erectile dysfunction and premature ejaculation when I do sex. Earlier my dick used to be very tight but no longer now. In night time it get proper hardness but it has lost its size. I am gonna be married so please tell me some solutions. And please tell me how I can increase the size of penis.
Sir, I have been masturbating for last 8 years, almost daily once. My age is 27 now. I am unmarried. Now a days, I think I am getting my sperm ejaculated immediately. I am worried about my future married life, will I be able to satisfy my lifepartner?..
Hi, I am a person having a good intellect, but usually I don't feel comfortable with people, especially if I feel that the girl or boy is handsome. I usually avoid groups too. Can I get over this mental condition without medicines?
I want to have sex without condom for my honey moon so Please confirm if my wife want to take I-pill or not required to avoid pregnancy.
Hi Intercourse last on 14th july. Was on pills. Pill pack ended on 28th july bleeding from 1-6 aug. No pills or intercourse after that. Next period due on 1st sept as it did not occur till 8th Did a serum beta hcg on 8th sept (last intercourse was on 14th july) Usg showing pcod same day. Usg on 21st sept also showing pcod only. As I was feeling shortness of breath and gassy. I did several hpt. At 4,5,6,7,8,11,12 weeks from last intercourse as well as today. Also. I always used hpt with first morning urine and checked with 2 brands prega news and ican Prega news had always shown negative. But ican from 11th weeks (may be have not noticed earlier) showed very white line on test area within thw manufacturer time limit. It was their on 11 weeks, 12 weeks and now 13 weeks from intercourse. Sometimes their is a single white or grey line on test region or their are 2 lines on test region. No intercourse after 14th july. 2 bleeding which continued for 5-6 days. Is their any risk that m pregnant? Do I need to repeat the test? Moreover in the store the kit is store in refrigerator but I generally store in bag coz its not possible for me to store in refrigerator. Will it affect the result?
I want to make my wife pregnant soon which medicine can I take its been 8 months I married exact medicine which can get my sperm better.
I had started masturbating five years ago when I was in class 7 and from then onwards it is continued. I can't control it. I am also facing lots of problems on concentrating on my studies. What should I do? Please Dr. Tell me fast?
Consuming less fiber, low intake of water or having too much of junk and spicy food lead to constipation, which is very irritating and makes you feel lethargic. Less exercise and a side effect of certain medications can also result in constipation.
Whatever may be the cause behind it, you can easily relieve yourself from this stomach ailment without consuming any drugs. It can make you miserable and it is medically defined as less than three stools a week or worse. Daily bowel movement is essential to keep healthy and feel fresh.
You can try these natural treatments to relieve your discomfort and keep it at bay:
- Yogurt: It is an excellent source of probiotics which contain beneficial bacteria. Yogurt is a great remedy for constipation. You can consume it daily to keep constipation at bay.
- Baking Powder: Baking powder has an alkalizing effect and eases movement through bowels. Add a teaspoon to cup of warm water and drink it quickly for best results.
- Oatmeal Tea: When constipation is severe, this remedy is the best. Oatmeal is fibrous, Honey is healing and moisturizing, and Chamomile is an anti-inflammatory agent which soothes the stomach. Together, they can cure severe constipation. So, take a cup of water and add three teaspoons of oatmeal, a Chamomile tea bag and two teaspoons of honey. Drink 2-3 times a day if your problem is severe.
- Lemon: Lemon contains citric acid, which has the ability to stimulate the function of digestion in your body. The action of lemon on your digestive system enables it to get rid of the toxins and undigested material that generally accumulates on the colon's (the last part of your small intestine) walls, giving rise to constipation as a result. Collect the juice of 1 lemon in a cup by squeezing it. Fill the rest of the cup with warm water. Drink it every morning.
With these Ayurvedic remedies, you can very effectively deal the bothering constipation.